L O V E Y O U

I was only tryin' to love you. Love you

Abigail Adams' POV

Abigail Adams' POV

"You love me?" I asked, almost shouting.

"I didn't mean to say that," Alex stumbled out. I sighed.

"Every time something's going well between us, something messes it up!" I exclaimed, wrapping myself even tighter in the blankets.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. I sighed.

"Don't be sorry for expressing your feelings," I mumbled to him.

"I - " I cut him off.

"Alex, can't we just kiss again?" I asked. He nodded then kissed me. It was magical. The kiss continued for a long time, and went onwards from there.

We had been trap in the room for a good hour, and Alex and I weren't going to talk anymore.

"Josh! Let us out please! I'm hungry!" I whined, leaning against the wall. He sighed and opened the door.

"I hope that hour did you guys some good!" Josh said to us. I nodded then ran out of the room.

"Tacos!" I screamed running towards the almost empty bag of tacos.

"So how did it go?" Gabbie asked with a smile. I didn't reply, instead I filled my mouth full of tacos.

"She's trying to get the taste of Alex out of her mouth!" Nik exclaimed. I nearly gaged out my tacos.

"Ew, what did you guys talk about?" David asked, sitting on the edge of the couch.

"Nothing important, just small talk," I said, grabbing a couple more tacos.

"Well, Abi and I are gonna leave! See you later!" Gabbie said, grabbing my free hand and dragging me out of the apartment.

"Geez!" I exclaimed as I almost toppled over.

"What really happened?" She asked, letting go of my hand.

"We kissed," I whispered.

"What?" Gabbie screamed. I grabbed her hand and dragged her into the elevator.

"Then he said I love you!" I said, once the doors were closed. She gasped again.

"Then what happened?" Gabbie asked, moving closer to me. With that, I backed away.

"Nothing really, we just kissed some more and did it on David's bed," I whispered. Gabbie squealed and hugged me.

"Are you two together?" She asked, still hugging me. I sighed.

"I think so?"