A D D I C T E D

I heard you're doing okay but I want you to know

Abigail Adams' POV

As of now, I'm squished between Scotty and Zane, on the way to Target. David was currently vlogging and the rest of us were singing along to Simple Plan's first album.

"I heard you're doing okay but I want you to know I'm addic- I'm addicted to you!" Everyone sang other then me. In place of you, I put Target. David was laughing as he drove and vlogged.

"I can't pretend I don't care when you don't think about me. Do you think I deserve this? I tried to make you happy but you left anyway!" We screamed at the top of our lungs.

"We're here!" David yelled over us.

"Thank you LA!" I screamed into the camera.

"I think you got pancake everywhere," Zane said, pointing to the floor, where there were crumbs of pancake.

"It's only David's Tesla," I said before getting out. Zane chuckled. "If this my jeep, then we'd have problems!"

"Your jeep is cheaper than my Tesla!" David exclaimed. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Price doesn't matter, only the memories made in the object!" I told him.

"And what memories did you make in there?" Zane asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I smirked.

"Lost my virginity in there!" I informed the boys.

"To who?" David asked, pointing the camera at me.

"Ask Scotty, he was there!" I said with a wink before catching up to Alex and Scotty.

"Wait! You need to explain!" Zane yelled at me. I smirked and chuckled to myself.

"So, what kind of puns are you going to make in there?" Alex asked Scotty and I.

"I don't know, but I hope I hit the Target," I said with a smile. The two boys were silent. "Laugh!" I growled. They started to laugh as Zane and David walked up. "Thank you!" I squealed before skipping into Target.

"What a girl," I heard Alex mumbled.

"Hurry up slow pokes or we'll miss the Target!" I exclaimed, cringing at my own words.

"Enough Target puns Munchkin!" Scotty shouted at me before we entered the store.

"Where's Liza when you need her?" I muttered. The four guys laughed and we began shopping.