R U N A W A Y

Got up on the wrong side of life today, yeah, crash the car and I'm gonna be late

Abigail Adams' POV

Alex and I continued to the door. I saw Gabbie and David running over to us.

"The others are on their way, let's got to the limo!" David exclaimed, grabbing my other hand and running out of the club.

"Let's wait here!" Gabbie said. I nodded, letting go of David's hand. He pulled out his camera.

"Hey guys, right now we are fleeing the club and either calling it a night, or going to another one. What are we doing?" David asked, first talking to the camera, then to us.

"Let's go buy some beers and food then crash at Scotty's!" Gabbie said. I nodded.

"That sounds great!" I exclaimed with a smile.

"Do I even get a say in this?" Todd asked as he and the rest of the group came over to the limo.

"No!" Gabbie and I yelled. Todd raised his hands up in defeat.

"Let's go get bent!" Heath yelled, hopping into the limo.

"The door's closed!" Alex exclaimed. Heath was now on the ground, holding his arm.

"I'm not bent enough! I still felt that!" He exclaimed. We all laughed and waiting for the limo driver.

Soon the limo driver was here, and we were on our way to the beer store.

"Hey! Play some Avril!" Zane yelled in a girl voice. With that being said, we began to listen to some Avril music. I decided to open the roof and stand up. Someone joined me.

"What's up?" Scotty asked, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"A part of me misses him," I whispered, running my hand through his hair. 

"I understand that, but you can't listen to that part of you," he told me. I nodded.

"Just like we can't listen to the part of us saying we still love each other," I explained. Scotty lifted his head and nodded.

"I met this girl at Coachella, her name's Kristen," Scotty said.

"That's great!" I exclaimed, hugging him. "I met this guy," I whispered.

"Really? Where?" He asked.

"David's apartment," I said before going back into the limo.

"Please tell me it's not Dom!" He yelled before joining the rest of the group.

"What's not Dom?" Jason asked. Scotty opened his mouth but I elbowed him in the chest.

"It's not Dom!" I exclaimed before starting up a conversation with Gabbie and Zane.