S I N G L E L A D I E S

All the single ladies! All the single ladies! Now put your hands up

Abigail Adams' POV

Gabbie got here an hour ago. We finished dressing sl¡tty and did our make up. Right now we were all in the limo, dancing to single people songs.

"Up in the club, just broke up I'm doing my own little thing! You decided to dip and now you wanna trip 'cause another brother noticed me. I'm up on him, he up on me don't pay him any attention 'cause I cried my tears for three good years you can't be mad at me!" I sang with Gabbie, Scotty, Heath, and Zane. Gabbie and I did our best to do the dance.

"This isn't working out so well!" I yelled over the music.

"Guys! The roof opens!" Alex said, sticking his head out of the limo. I decided to do the same.

"It's cool up here!" I exclaimed. He smiled at me. There was a sparkle in his eyes that I never noticed before. I took a sip of my champagne, which came with the limo.

"Thanks!" Alex yelled over the noise. You could still hear Zane, Heath, and Gabbie singing and David and the others complaining.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"Getting the limo, it was pretty nice of you, especially after what we've done to you over the years," he told me. We've done. Alex was talking about the dumb and sl¡t jokes. From what I recall, Alex was one of the few who didn't make those jokes.

"Well, the group has stopped making those jokes, so it's okay!" I shouted, moving my head closer to his.

"Paparazzi! 10 o'clock!" He yelled. I turned to see paparazzi taking pictures of Alex and I.

"Smile!" I yelled. He did as I asked. Alex was smiling and waving well I was sticking out my tongue and middle finger at them.

"You're crazy!" Alex told me. I turned and smiled at him.

"It's singles night! We have the right to be crazy!"

"Pull me into your arms say I'm the one you want! If you don't, you'll be alone and like a ghost I'll be gone!" Gabbie screamed at the top of her lungs. I smiled at Alex and began to sing too.

"All the single ladies! Now put your hands up Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh! 'Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it! If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it!" I screamed, doing the dance moves. Alex shook his head and laughed. I joined him.