D R I V E

Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear

Abigail Adams' POV

The drive to David's was short. I was just praying that only David would be home. I didn't want to face Alex.

"David is going to want to hear all about Charlie!" I told Gabbie as I knocked on the door.

"It was so weird that Charlie is a fan of you, and I'm a fan of him!" She exclaimed. I chuckled.

"Charlie is such a sweetheart, he followed me back on Instagram," I told Gabbie, as the door opened. We turned to see Alex, with a frown on his face.

"We brought food," Gabbie said quietly. I lifted the bags of tacos up. He nodded and let us in.

"David! Gabbie and Abigail are here with Taco Bell!" He yelled, walking into his room.

"We got some tacos for you too Alex," I said quietly before he slammed his door. "I call dibs on them then," I mumbled.

"I heard Taco Bell!" David exclaimed, running over like a little boy.

"Taco Bell?" I heard Jason ask from the living room. I walked in with the bags.

"We got 50 tacos, not including the ones I bought Charlie!" I said, setting the bags on the coffee table.

"I love you Abi!" Jason said, walking over to me and hugging me. Gabbie pulled out her phone and took a picture for her snapchat.

"Is Charlie Gabbie's boyfriend?" Brandon asked from the couch. I nodded.

"I knocked his tacos on him, that's how we met!" I exclaimed. He nodded and grabbed a couple tacos.

"Thanks for the tacos!" He said. I smiled.

"What's up with Alex?" Josh asked, coming out of the bathroom. I looked down at my feet.

"I think he heard something he didn't like," Gabbie said, looking over at me. Josh smirked.

"And what did he hear?" He asked.

"Abi talking about how amazing my boyfriend is!" She said with a smile.

"Wait, you got a boyfriend?" Corinna asked, coming in from the balcony.

"Okay! Where are all you people hiding? Next Dom is gonna jump out of the fridge!" I said, looking around the room.

"Don't go changing the subject!" Gabbie stated, lightly slapping my arm. "Abi has a crush on Alex!" Everyone gasped and I pushed Gabbie.

"What?" Nik asked, coming out from behind the couch.

"Seriously! Why is everyone hiding?"