P R O L O G U E

Abigail Adams' POV

Abigail Adams' POV

For David's vlogs I play a dumb blonde. It was all an ACT. Everything. The coyness, the voice, the sweetness, everything.

In actuality, I'm a b¡tch. I don't hang out with the group unless we need to film a vlog. Gabbie is the only one who I can stand, well, and Scotty.

"I can't stand them Niall!" I whined to my boyfriend on the phone. He sighed.

"I know bunny, but it's your job. You get more followers from each vlog!" Niall told me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"I know, but I'm still going to complain. They call me dumb and sl¡t. Sure it's for the vlog, but it still f¡cking hurts!" I stated. There were muffled voices on the other end of the phone.

"Listen bunny, I have to go! It's my manager!" He said before hanging up.

"Bye!" I said before turning off my phone. A couple minutes later there was a knock on my door. I quickly got up and ran to my door. "Hello!" I said as I opened it. My smile faded when I saw that it was David, holding his vlog camera.

"Hey she can open doors!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes in my head and put up a fake smile.

"I was trying to close it!" I exclaimed in my high pitched, fake ¡ss voice. David laughed then turned off his vlog camera.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today," he said, letting himself in.

"Well, I have this shoot to go to music video thingy!" I chirped back to him.

"Could I come? It would make great vlog footage!" David said. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Well, I'm gonna be there all day!" I warn him. He nodded and turned on his camera.

"So for today's vlog I'm gonna be at Abi's shoot for her music video!" David explained to the camera. He then turned it to me. "What's the name of your song?"

"You haven't listened to it yet?" I asked, fake shocked and hurt. He shook his head and I opened the door.

"So, what's it called? I'll use it as my outro song!" David exclaimed.

"Sweetness," I told him as he followed me out of the house. I put the key in my door and tried to lock it.

"She can't even lock her door!" David said, laughing. I rolled my eyes and held back tears. After a couple seconds, I locked the door and went over to my car.

"Let's go," I said, with my voice slightly cracking.