A M A Z E D

Every time our eyes meet this feeling inside me

Abigail Adams' POV

I was dancing with my friends when Amazed by Lonestar came on.

"Alex!" I whined, pulling at his shirt. "Dance with me!" He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"I'd love to!" He exclaimed, spinnning me around. I laughed as he dipped me.

"Alex, I had no idea that you could dance!" I said, truly shocked. Alex smiled at me and we began to sway back and forth.

"Look how cute they are!" I heard David say, pointing the camera at Alex and I. I rolled my eyes.

"Go film Heath and Zane! Don't they look adorable?" I shouted. A few feet way, Heath and Zane were slow dancing, with Gabbie laughing next to them along with Jason. With that, David left Alex and I alone.

"So, back to our conversation about you being able to dance," I said, letting go of Alex's shoulders and grabbing his hand. He spun me around once again then pulled me close.

"It's a skill I was born with," he told me. I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you for making this night great," I told him. Alex smiled, pulling me even closer then we were. All the laughter and smiles went away for some reason. "Alex, what's wrong?" I asked. He responded my wrapping his arms, tighter, around my waist.

"I just saw Niall," he whispered in my ear. I buried my head further into his chest.

"Protect me Alex," I mumbled, closing my eyes. He nodded, resting his chin on my head.

"Hey! It's singles night! You can't get together tonight!" David yelled, walking over to us.

"Shut up! Niall is over there," Alex whispered. David shut up and looked around.

"Oh crap! We need to get out of here!" He told us. Alex nodded.

"Round up the group, we'll meet you out by the limo," he told David. He quickly ran over to some of the group. "Keep your head down." I nodded and we ran through the crowd to the door.

"Look! It's Abigail Adams with a boy!"

"It must be her new boyfriend!"

"This is awkward, I'm pretty sure I saw Niall here."