T A L K

Oh brother, I can't, I can't get through I've been trying hard to reach you 'cause I don' know what to do

Abigail Adams' POV

"I kissed Alex!" I squealed out. Gabbie gasped.

"That explains all the 'Alex dance with me!'" She said, mocking me. I lightly slapped her shoulder.

"Stop it! I admitted my feelings well I was drunk!" I explained. Gabbie nodded. "I kissed him and he pulled away!"

"Oh, maybe he didn't want to take advantage of you, after all, you were drunk," she suggested.

"I don't remember him saying that. He practically yelled at me no!" I exclaimed, throwing one of Gabbie's pillows over my head. She sighed and sat down next to me.

"Alex is the type of guy who wouldn't take advantage of a drunk girl," Gabbie informed me. I sighed.

"Should I talk to him?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yes! Let's go to David's house for diner!" Gabbie exclaimed. I sighed and stood up.

"But they don't have any food!" I complained.

"Then we'll buy food!" She said, grabbing her purse and keys.

"Chinese?" I asked, opening the door.

"I was thinking Taco Bell," Gabbie suggested. I shrugged and we left for Taco Bell.

When we were outside, I took a picture and posted it on my story.

"That's great, let's go inside!" Gabbie said, dragging me inside

"Oh my gosh! It's Abigail Adams!" I heard someone say.

"What are the odds in seeing two actors at Taco Bell at once?" Another person said. I began to look around, trying to see who the other celeb was.

"Watch out!" Gabbie shouted, but it was to late. I ran into a guy, and got his tacos all over us.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed helping him up. Might I add, he was hell hot! "I'll get you some new tacos!"

"No need, it's fine!" He told me.

"I insist! Let me buy you some new tacos!" I told him. He smiled at me.

"Fine! I'm Charlie," Charlie told me. I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Charlie! I'm Abigail, and this is my friend Gabbie!" I said, pointing over to Gabbie.

"Say, you look familiar," Gabbie said, squinting her eyes. I chuckled lightly.

"You might recognize me from The Middle, I was Axl," he told us. It all clicked.

"That's where I know you from!" Gabbie said. Charlie laughed.

"Let's get those tacos!"