W H I T E L I M O

I'll take you out of the wishin' well I thinkin' I have a plan

Abigail Adams' POV

I had ordered the limo for the night.

"What type of limo?" Scotty asked, jumping onto his bed.

"A stretched, white limo!" I told him.

"White limo, like the Foo Fighters song?" Alex asked, walking in. I smiled and stood up off of the ground.

"Finally! Someone who can make song references with me!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down. Soon David, Zane, Josh, Todd, and Jason walked in. David was recording.

"Hey! Do you want to continue our conversation about your jeep?" He asked, pointing the camera at me. I rolled my eyes.

"What about our conversation?" I asked.

"Expand on the part about you losing your virginity and Scotty being there!" Zane yelled. I laughed. Todd looked at us with a smirk.

"You haven't told them yet?" He asked. Scotty and I shook our heads. Todd chuckled and sat down next to Scotty.

"Toddy knows?" Alex asked. I nodded.

"Scotty, Todd, and I went to high school together," I informed the group. They all nodded. "I've meet most of you guys before the vlogs, like Josh for example!"

"Get on with it!" Jason yelled causing us all to laugh.

"Anyway, Scotty and I dated for awhile back then," I said.

"Five years to be actuate!" Todd stated.

"Clickbait!" Josh yelled from behind all the other guys. We all chuckled.

"Wait! So you lost your virginity to Scotty?" David asked. I nodded.

"I was 16, and he was 17," I exclaimed. Zane pretended to faint in front of the camera. We all laughed then David turned off the camera.

"So, you guys were each other's first loves?" David asked. Scotty nodded. He smiled at me.

"First loves, kisses, sex, everything!" Scotty said. I lightly rolled my eyes and shoved him off the bed.

"Woah!" Alex said, backing away from where I pushed Scotty.

"What happened?" Josh asked, joining Todd and now David on Scotty's bed. I shrugged.

"He went away with Todd, an I became a full time actress on ANT Farm," I told the group.

"No wonder you guys have chemistry!" Jason exclaimed. I smiled and hopped on the bed with the guys.

"When are we leaving for the Singles night out?" I asked.

"An hour," Zane said, lying on top of Todd.

"Get off!" He yelled from under Zane. We all smiled.

"There's no more space!" Zane exclaimed. I chuckled and went on my phone, waiting for a text from Gabbie.