XXXVII

I tried to see who said that. It was dark so I couldn't. The person slowly walked to the light. It was a man. He had a familiar face. I've seen him somewhere...

   -Slaves are not allowed to get out of the castle- he said- who's her master?- he asked holding my wrist on the top of my head.
   -I-I'm not a slave- I said.
   -Shh, blood bags don't talk- he said and everyone laughed.

He was the one who called me a slave when I first came to the palace with Jungkook.
   -Who are you?- I asked.
-My name is Taeyang and I'm a big friend of your prince Jungkook- he gave me a smirk.
   -What do you want from me?- I asked with the strongest voice I could make.
   -Oh, I don't want anything from you- he laughed- I want to make Jungkook suffer as he made me suffer - he said with an evil voice.
  I swallowed. Why does he want that? What could Jungkook had done to make him this angry at the point of wanting revenge?
   -W-Why do you want to make him suffer?- I asked nervously afraid of the answer.
   -I'm glad you asked- he smirked and grabbed a chair. He sat and kept talking- before your dear prince Jungkook appeared and got turned into a vampire by the previous prince, I was the fiancé of the prince's oldest daughter.
   -Ellie...- her name came out of my mouth.
   -You knew her?- he asked surprised.
   -She was my sister...
   -Oh really?- he smirked again- then, as you know, your dear sister stared getting involved with Jungkook and left me behind. After Jungkook killed the prince he threw me away like garbage. I could never see my fiancée again all because of that fake blood Jungkook- There was anger in his voice- and after all he did he still had the courage to kill her!- he screamed.
   -Wait, no! He didn't kill her. It was someone else who did it!- I said getting up.
   -Yeah, sure it was. Don't try to protect him, I won't fall for your lies!- he screamed again.
   -I'm not lying! He didn't kill her!- I screamed back at him.
   -Don't ever scream at me or I will kill you right there- He said getting closer to me- I will kill you eventually, but not yet.
   I swallowed and tears started falling from my eyes.
   -You're stupid for doing this- I said.
   -What?- he raised his brow.
   -I said you're stupid for doing this. Do you really think Jungkook will feel guilty after all of this you're doing? He will only get mad and will kill you when the chance comes- I folded my arms and rolled my eyes.
   He ran to me and slapped me in the face. I fell on the floor and put my hand on my cheek.
   -Don't ever say that again or I will kill your precious prince Jungkook!- he screamed and kicked my legs.
   He punched me in the face again and kicked me again.
   Then he left and I started crying very intensely. I wasn't crying because of the pain in my cheek. I was crying because of Jungkook. I didn't want him to be worried about me.
   After some long minutes of crying I noticed the door from the cell was opened. I swallowed. "Should I escape?"
   I slowly got up and walked to the door. I looked to both sides outside. There was no one in there. I stepped outside and held a candle that was hanging in there. I started walking until I found an exit. I was on the dungeons of the palace. I knew it because of the exit. Jungkook once brought me here and told me that. It was a bit far from the bulging of the castle.
   I started running as fast as I could but because all of the pain I wasn't being very fast. My legs were shanking and my head throbbing. My dress was ripped and dirty and my hair was very messy.
   I got so much relieved when my eyes met Jungkook's figure in the garden.
   -Jungkook!- I screamed as loud as I could.
   His head turned around and out eyes met. I started crying because of the happiness but his expression was worried. Like he was scared.
   -Maylin, no!- he screamed.
   I was confused but then something was stabbed on my chest. I looked down and saw an arm stabbing a piece of wood right on my chest, in my heart.
Blood came out of my mouth and I slowly fell on my knees. My visions was getting blurred but I could see Jungkook ripping off Taeyang's head. After that he ran to me and knelt. I was already laying on the floor.
-Calm down, Maylin, you'll be okay- he said and took the wood of my chest- shhh... don't cry- he said.
I didn't notice I was crying but I felt my face wet. I wasn't felling any pain as I always thought I would. So this is what it feels like dying...
-Maylin, please hold on!- Jungkook screamed.
I slowly and with a bit of difficulty I put my hand in his.
-Thank you for everything- I whispered- I'm sorry I couldn't be beside you longer- I said and I started feeling harder to breath.
-Don't say bullshit! We'll stay together forever!- he screamed and held my hand very strongly.
-I love you, Kookie- I said and smiled.
I closed my eyes and waited for the moment to come. I heard Jungkook screaming my name but it started getting far away. His voice started disappearing.
Everything was gone from my mind....

A. N.
Hey guyssss! How are you? No, don't worry that this is not the end of the story! Maybe next chapter will be...
Hope you enjoy it and thank you so much for all your love! You're awesome!
Love you❤️
Mary