XXIX

A. N. Thank you so much for he comments on the last chapter❤️

I ran in his direction. There was a big wound in his chest, in the place of his heart. I crouched beside him. He wasn't dead. Tears were falling from his eyes and he was having difficulty in breathing.
   I started crying too because I just could think about Mia.
   -Jimin what happened?- I asked nervously.
   -I- he tried to breathe- tell Mia that I... I love her... tell her to live her life and be happy... please...
   -No, Jimin! You're the one who's going to tell her that! You'll be okay!
   I was shaking. I opened his jacket and his shirt. He had like a big hole in his chest. Pieces of wood were in his skin.
   I lifted my dress and grabbed the dagger I always wear in my thigh. I cut a bit of my arm and it started bleeding. I threw the dagger full of blood away.
   -Jimin, drink this, you'll be alright!- I put my arm in his mouth.
   -It won't work- he said and closed his eyes- please protect my princess and tell Jungkook that I'm really sorry...
    He said and the sound of his breathing started disappearing little by little.
   -Jimin!- I screamed. I opened his mouth and tried to put blood inside it.
   He didn't move. I shook his body but he didn't move either.
   -Jimin!- I screamed- Jimin, wake up!- I kept screaming and crying but he never woke up.
   -Charlotte- a feminine voice said.
  I turned around and saw Mia. Oh no.
  She came closer to us. She was in shock. Her eyes were very opened. I could see her body shaking.
   -Mia- I cried. She fell right beside Jimin's dead body- he passed away moment after I arrived in here.
   Tears fell from her eyes. She looked around and grabbed my dagger that was covered in blood. She looked at me with her eyes very red.
   -What have you done?
   -What?- I asked confused.
   -Why?- she got up and screamed- why, Charlotte?
   -M-Mia, what are you talking a-about?- I asked nervously. She was scaring me with those red eyes.
   -Why did you kill Jimin? I know you feel lonely because of Jungkook and you want attention, but why him?- her voice was even more louder. Her sharp teeth were visible now.
   -M-Mia, I-I didn't...
   -We were so happy! We were going to marry!- she cried.
   She started coming in my direction. I stepped back and my body started shaking.
   -But you're gonna pay for this!- she said and clenched my neck.
   I started getting difficulty in breathing and tried to get ride of her hands.
   -P-Ple-ase Mi-a- my vision was getting blurred and I was going to faint.
   Suddenly her arms were thrown away from my neck and I fell on the floor. I held my neck with the pain and looked up. Jongdae was holding Mia.
   -Stop this, right now!- he screamed.
   -But she killed him! She killed my Jimin! She's an assassin!- her words were worst than arrows in my heart. She was my best friend. At least, she was...
   -And you'll be another one if you kill her too! Stop it!- Jongdae screamed.
   He pushed her away. He came to me and helped me getting up.
   -Are you okay?- he asked and I nodded- let's go- he said and put his arm around my shoulder.
   We started walking to the door but before we stepped out I looked back. I saw Mia holding the dagger and burying it in her own heart.
   -Mia! No!- I screamed.
   She fell right beside Jimin. I let go of Jongdae's arm and ran to her. I held her face.
   -Mia, please, not you too- I cried.
   Her face was cold and she was even more pale. Her lips were turning purple just like Jimin's. I looked at their bodies. When she fell her hand fell over Jimin's hand too. They were both dead. They were so deeply in love and died for each other. I couldn't believe. My best friend and her lover were dead.
   -I'm so sorry, Mia. For everything I've done- I hugged her corpse- I love you so much! You're my best friend! Why did you do this to you?
   I cried so much until my eyes hurt. We met when we were young. We spent all of our lives together. We used to play jokes around the castle and play with the servants. I remember when we used to make cakes and cookies from the kitchen and the maids screamed at us. When we had classes together and instead of studying we asked and musicians to play for us to dance. We live our life together like sisters.
   Were good times but now everything was gone and she was dead.

A. N.
Ayo!! I know some of you will probably kill me because of this chapter... I'm not gonna lie, it was hella hard to write Jimin's death! It was hard to write Mia's too but Jimin's was worst T-T
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it!
Ly❤️
Mary