XXVI

I wasn't feeling like going outside on the next night. I asked Kookie if he could call Rose and Mia to come and be with me. I missed them. I haven't seen them in so long.
Unfortunately they couldn't come. Kookie asked me if I wanted him to stay with me.
-No, don't worry, Kookie! You have things to do. I'll be good if you call Aisha and Summer- I told him.
-Are you sure you don't want me to stay?- I nodded- then see you later. I love you- he said and then he kissed me.
He left the room and then Alisha and Summer entered.
-Master Jungkook said you wanted to see us, miss Charlotte- Alisha said and bowed.
-Yes. I needed company- I said and they smiled.
-We will prepare you a bath- Summer said.
Before I could say no they were already in the bathroom. I laid back in bed and sighed. I was bored. I got up and opened the room's door. I looked around. No one is up here like always. There is one side that's always very darker than the other. It's a corridor I've never been at. Summer and Alisha will take a little bit more longer so let's see what that place has.
I lifted a candle in front of me and started walking to the darkness. There was a mysterious door that I opened. Inside that room the only light was coming from the window. I opened more the curtains and looked to every corner of the room. There was a full body mirror but it was broken. A big bed in the middle of the room close to the wall. The curtains I opened were quite ripped and dirty. The sheets and blankets on the bed had blood stains everywhere. There was a picture of someone on the wall in front of the bed. It was a lady. She was very beautiful. Her eyes were beautiful and her smile was very bright. I think I've see her face somewhere...
Beside her there was someone too but the picture was ripped. It looked like a man. I lifted the picture and tried to see who it was. Brown hair and brown eyes. Those eyes... Jungkook's eyes. Who is she to Jungkook? Why are the two of them on this picture in this creepy room?
There was a door on the wall with the picture. I slowly opened it and screamed. I cover my mouth to stop. The candle fell from my hands. A bathtub full of blood with a dress that used to be white inside. It looked like there was something else in there. The walls were all stained with blood too. It looked like someone was murdered in that bathroom.
-Miss Charlotte!- I heard Alisha's voice calling me.
I couldn't move. My body was frozen. I was shocked and scared. Tears of fear were falling from my eyes. Alisha closed the door and Summer held my arms.
-Miss, you shouldn't be here- she said and they took me from that room back to mine.
-Your bath is ready- Alisha said like nothing happened.
I was still crying and shaking. I couldn't speak. They just took me to the bathroom and helped me getting inside the bathtub.
-What do you want to wear today, miss?- Summer asked but I did not respond. They looked at each other.
-What's that room?- I asked looking at the water and remembering the blood. I can't forget that image.
-We're not allowed to talk about that- Alisha started but I interrupted her.
-Just tell me what that fucking room is?- I screamed.
-It was the room of the last princess- Summer said and Alisha sighed.
-Where is she? What happened to her?- I asked and tried to clean the tears.
-She died. A while ago- Summer continued.
-And- I swallowed- why is the room like that?
-That we don't know- Alisha said and looked at Summer. I felt like she was hiding something but I didn't want to ask them about it.
-What was she to Jungkook?- I asked.
-They married before she became the princess...
Oh... he never told me anything about her... they were... married?
They picked me my dress and left the room. I needed to be alone. Is this another lie? Maybe not because I never asked him anything about his past.
I sighed. I still was inside the water. It was already cold but I didn't mind.
Someone knocked the bathroom's door.
-Lottie, it's me! How are you feeling?- Jungkook. I can't look at his face right now.
-Don't come in! I'm on the bath!- I said.
-Okay, okay, I won't- he said- I just came to check if you were okay.
-I am...
-Then I'll go back to work.
-No!- I kinda screamed- c-can I ask you something?
-Yes, what is it, baby?
-D-Did you loved anyone before me?- I asked nervously.
-Why are you asking me that?- he asked.
-Please just answer me.
-There was one girl...
-How was she?
-Kind and gentle- he said with no emotion in his voice- but she died and that was quite long ago. Why?
-For nothing. I was just curious, that's all- I was crying in silence- what was her name?- he sighed before talking. He probably misses her.
-Elliana.
-Beautiful name.
-Yes, it was- he sighed again- I got to go now! See you later!
When he was finally gone I cried again. He loved her very much. I will never be perfect just like her. Why are we even together? He's just with me to forget her. I'm very sure!
I left the bath and put a towel over my body. I walked to the room and laid on the bed with no clothes crying. My hair was wet on the top of the white sheets.
After a while that looked like hours of crying someone opened the door.
-Charlotte?