XXIII

I can perfectly play the piano now. I know that song by heart and I'm super excited to show it to my brothers and Kookie.
   I've made my way to the library as every night. Chen wasn't there yet. I sat in front of the piano and started playing. When I finished the song I heard someone clapping. I looked at the door and saw Chen.
   -You play very well- he said.
   -Thank you. I had a good teacher!- he laughed.
   -Sorry I'm late. I had to do some stuff that master Jungkook asked me to.
   -Alright. No problem. Shall we start?- I asked.
   -Actually- he smiled- Master Jungkook asked me to take you on a trip!
   -Oh really? Where are we going?- I asked excited.
   -He told me to take you wherever you want.
   -Hum- I started thinking- I don't know.
   -Well there's this garden with a lake and a lot of pretty flowers. I guess you will like it!
   -Alright, then. Let's go!- I said happily.
   We left the library and went to the exit of the palace. In there two horses were waiting for us. One of them was Snow.
   -Snow- I pet her- what is she doing here?- I asked Chen.
   -Master wanted you to go with her- he said. Because he trust her, of course- here. Dress this.
   He gave me a blue cloak with some fur on the edges of the sleeves and on the hood and white gloves. It kinda matched my dress that was dark blue with some fur too. It was very warm, actually. I also put the hood.
   -It's cold tonight- he said- you should wear those too.
   He also gave me a pair of dark brown boots. They had a very little heel but they were very comfortable. When I was ready Chen helped me sitting on the top of Snow.
   -Wait, Chen, I've never rode an horse alone before- I said and held his arm not to fall.
   -Do you think you can?- I shook my head- in that case we will go together- he said and helped me get off of the horse.
   He called someone to take the other horse and then put his bag in Snow. He put his gloves and then helped me sitting again. He sat in front of me.
   -Hold me tight- he said and put my arms around his body.
   Snow started running very fast. I saw the people looking at us while we were passing. There were a lot of lights in the houses.
   We quickly arrived at the park that Chen talked about. There's no one in there. We got off Snow and started walking. Chen held Snow by the reins and walked beside me. The garden was really beautiful. We sat on a bench with a view for the lake. I could see the moon's reflection on the water.
   -So what's in your bag?- I asked Chen. He have been carrying that bag since we started walking.
   -Oh nothing special. Just my notebook- he said- I was thinking of drawing if I had any free time.
   -Did you make any new one?
   -Yeah I made a few.
   -Can I see them?- I asked.
   He nodded and took the notebook from the bag. He gave it too me and I opened in the draw of the girl.
   -Who is she? Your girlfriend?- I asked.
   -My sister- he said- one of them.
   -She looks really pretty.
   -She was...
   -What happened to her?- I asked curious.
   -She died- he said sadly.
   -Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry- I said and held his hand.
   -No, it's okay- he still smiled.
   -Don't you have any other family members?
   -No... my other sister disappeared. She probably died too...-he looked down.
   -What about your parents?- I asked softly.
   -My mother died protecting my sister who disappeared and my father died protecting our... our home...
   -Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for asking- I said and hugged him.
   -No problem- he smiled a bit- why don't you see the other draws?
   -Oh, yeah, sure.
   He draws so well. His draws are simply amazing. I love them! But there's something that's strange. His other name is in every page.
   -What's your real name? Chen or Jongdae?- I asked.
   -It's Jongdae. Chen is more like a disguise.
   -A disguise? From who?
   -The man who destroyed my... home...
   -Is he after you?- he nodded- why don't you talk with Jungkook? I'm sure he'll make everything to protect you!- he smiled.
   -Thank you, Charlotte, but that won't be necessary. That man will never know where I am- he smiled- so what do you think about the draws?
   -I love them! I wish I could be so beautiful just like your sister!- I laughed.
   -You are- he smiled and I blushed- can... can I draw you?
   -Me? Right now?
   -Yes, please.
   -A-Alright then...
   I sat in a bench in front of him beside some roses. He told me not to move. He took a few time. I liked to see him drawing. His expressions are fascinating.
   Once he said it was done I sat back beside him. He gave me the notebook. It was amazing. He made all the details like the roses beside me and the moon's reflection on the lake's water. He draw the hood and the cloak. He made everything and it was amazing.
   -It's so beautiful!- I said.
   -So is the model- he smiled.

A. N.
Guysss, thank you so much for all the reads, votes and comments! You are awesome!
It was our golden maknae's birthday. Our baby is an adult now, I'm so proud of him!
Anyways love you guys very much❤️
Mary