XXXII

Me and Jongdae got married as it was planned. It was a small wedding with some of his friends. I had a beautiful dress. It was a very simple ceremony.
   We've been living in his castle for two or three weeks. We act like a real couple but I'm fine with that. He's kind and gentle with me. He cares about me and never lies to me contrary to some people...
   -Charlotte, there's something I want to ask you?- Jongdae asked me.
   We were in the library. I was reading a book and he was drawing something else.
   -What is it, Jongdae?- I asked him.
   -Once you told me you thought my sister was in Jungkook's castle. Do you think she or her body is still in there?- he asked nervously.
   -Yes, I think. Why?
   -I want to know if she's still alive or not. If she's not I want to maker her a decent funereal. She deserves that- he said sadly.
  -I totally I understand you, but how do you think you can find that out? I don't think Jungkook will open the doors from his castle and tell you where she is- I rolled my eyes just by thinking about him.
   -Yes, I know he won't but I have a plan- he said very serious- I'll ask for help from the witches to make us able to enter in his castle and not be seen by anyone.
   -Us?- I asked confused.
   -Yes. I need you to guide me to that room with all the blood and that- I swallowed- you don't need to be worried or afraid. I'll be there for you. No one will ever hurt you- he stroked the skin of my hand and I smiled.
On the next night we had to meet with a witch. We went to one room where she was. Jongdae told me that was the room of the magic. It had old books, a lot of them, potions, weird things I don't even know the name of and a lot of shiny and colorful diamonds.
She was sitting in there. She had orange hair and was tall. She was skinny and her clothes were very strange. She had something like black underwear. Like very very short black pants and a black corset opened on the front with a big cleavage. She had a transparent skirt covering only the back of her legs.
When we entered she got up and looked at us. When she looked at me she opened more her eyes like she knew me but I ignored that.
   -Charlotte, this is Miss Lisa. She is the one who helped me disguising from Jungkook- she smiled.
-What can I do for you, your majesties?- she asked and bowed to us because now I'm considered as a princess too.
-We need you to make us invisible for us to secretly enter somewhere- Jongdae said.
-And you need to be invisible for how much long?- she asked.
-Hum...- he looked at me- some hours.
-Alrigth I can to that. It won't last for very long. I can make you two potions for each one. You drink the first one when you're entering the place you need to and drink the other to leave.
    -When will it be ready?- Jongdae asked.
-Only a few moments.
We left her room and once she finished she called us back in. She gave us four bottles with something purple inside it.
-Be careful- she said.
-Thank you, Miss Lisa.
She bowed to us and we left. Jongdae rode a horse back at Jungkook's castle. The sun was about to start shining when we arrived.
   -She is also one of the witches that helped my mother protecting my sister.
   -The one who disappeared?- he nodded.
   We were walking and trying to hide.
-Are you ready?- he asked.
We were hiding in the gardens. I nodded and we both drank the purple liquid. When I looked back at Jongdae he wasn't there.
-Jongdae? Where are you?- I whispered.
   -I'm here, Charlotte. It's me- I felt something in hand. It was his hand- let's go.
   We walked in the castle. It was already daytime so everyone were probably sleeping. We started walking upstairs and finally arrive at the floor of the royalty. It was quite.
   -Follow me- I grabbed his hand.
   I started walking to that room. I slowly opened the door and entered. Jongdae entered and closed it. The potion stopped working because now I could see him.
   -This is creepy- he said looking at the walls and all the blood that was in there.
   -Look at that- I showed him the picture of Jungkook and the girl.
   -It's her. It's definitely her- Jongdae said looking at her- Elly...
   -Behind that door there's a bathroom with something inside the bathtub full of blood.
   -Let's go.
   We slowly opened the door. I swallowed with the vision. Jongdae walked in front of me in direction of the bathtub.
   -No!- he said and fell on the floor in front of the bathtub.
-What is it, Jongdae?- I ran to him. He was looking down.
-That bastard...- I lifted his face to me. He was crying. It was the first time I saw him crying- he killed her...
He got up and put his arms inside the bathtub. He lifted something up. A body of a girl. She was very pale, actually her skin was white. There was an hole in her chest in the place of the heart. Just like Jimin.
Even dead I could see her beauty. I'm so sorry for her and for Jongdae.
-Elly- He hugged her body and cried- I'm so sorry. I couldn't protect you too.
He was really sad. I had never seen him like this.
-Who's there?- we heard someone screaming.

A. N.
Heyyyyy! How are you? Thank you sooooo much for all your love! Vampire already has more than 4K reads😭 I'm so happy!
Hope you like this chapter!
Love you❤️
Mary