VI

After some minutes looking to the walls I left the room. I just looked at my arm. The piece of scarf was around my wrist. That was very weird. I really thought he was going to bit me or something like that.

I went to the kitchen to look for Misses Smith. She was there cooking something while the little princess was playing with a curly brown haired boy.

"Princess Charlotte, do you need anything?" She asked.

"No, thank you." I said.  "I just came by to see how the little girl was."

"She's alright. Cried a bit but her wound is alright."

"That's good." I looked at the girl and smiled.

"What are you cooking, Misses Smith?" I asked the old lady.

" A cake for today's dinner!"

"Do you need help?"

"Of course not, princess! A princess shouldn't cook!"

"There's really no problem. Let me help you!"

I helped her and then the dinner time arrived. I went to the dining room and sat in my chair. Jungkook came and sat beside me. He looked at me and kept staring at me. I blushed and finally spoke. "Stop looking at me. You're embarrassing me!" I spat.

"You really should be embarrassed." He said and laughed a bit. "You have flour in your hair."

"Oh, dear God. If my mother sees me like this she is going to kill me! Please take it off." I said but quickly regretted it.

He carefully took the flour from my hair. I blushed and looked to the floor. We weren't alone. Only the little princess was there.

The girls arrived with Jungkook's two friends and sat down. After my parents and my brother with the king and the queen arrived. Jin was the last one.

We all ate and when I went to the kitchen to ask for a cup of water my body stopped moving. There was young woman that I had never seen laying on the floor. Her neck was ripped and she was covered in blood.

My body slowly fell on the floor and all I did was scream. Some guards ran there and Jin came too. He hugged me and put my head in his chest to stop me from seeing that. My body was all shaking. I had never seen someone dead.

He took me to my room and Misses Smith made tea for me to calm myself. Jin stayed with me while I drank it and then left. He gave me a dagger to feel more safer and to defend myself.
I stayed in the dark room looking at the walls but then I saw a shadow in front of the wardrobe.

"Beautiful night, princess." It was Jungkook's voice. He talked and came to the light so I could see him.

I gained courage to do the most dangerous thing in my life. I got up and I buried the dagger in his belly. He kept standing up and looking at me.

"What are you doing, stupid girl?" He asked not moving.

"Why did you kill that girl?" I screamed crying a bit.

"And what makes you think that it was me?"

"It's night time! If you think correctly there was window opened in the kitchen. Vampires always wait for the best opportunity to feed themselves."

"How do you know that the window was opened? And how can I believe in you?"

"I went there when I heard you screaming and it wasn't me! If you don't remember I already feed myself today, darling!" He said and winked. I blushed and held my wrist that was still covered with the scarf. "But if you want me to feed again just say it." He came closer to me but I stepped back. "Now look at this mess!" He said talking about the dagger.

He took it off from his belly and cleaned the blood.

"I'm so sorry let me take care of your wound." I said and walked closer to him.

"You don't need to." He said.

"No it's okay. Really!" I held his clothes.

He started unscrewing his shirt. I blushed a bit and turned around. I had never seen a boy shirtless.

"W-What are you doing?" I screamed.

"Showing that I don't need you to take care of my wounds." He said and made me turn around.

I saw his body. The wound had disappeared! He only had blood in his clothes but he was healed. His body looked very beautiful and elegant.

"See? My body is different from yours!" He said and put his shirt on again.

I sat in the bed staring at him. He put the shirt and looked at me too. I looked to the window.

"It's quite late." I said.

"I get it." Jungkook said. "Good night, princess!"

One week had passed and after breakfast that day I went to the garden to read a bit with Jin. It had been a while since we had arrived there. The king had told my parents it would be safer to stay in the castle for a while because of the vampire attacks. It happened one almost every three days.

Jungkook went to my room everyday. He didn't try to drink my blood again. We talked a bit everyday and he was not that bad as I had thought. I asked him not to drink any servant's blood and he actually agreed.

Me and Jin were even more close. We would hold hands while we were walking and he kissed me sometimes. I really liked him!

The girls were spending a lot of time with Jungkook's friends. I still didn't know if they were vampires or not but... I thought they made the girls happy and that made me happy.

I told Jin I had to go to my room again because I had to change my shoes. I walked inside through the corridors and finally found my room's door. I hadn't lost myself again.

I opened the door and got inside. I jumped surprised when I saw Mia and Jimin sitting in one sofa. They were kissing but when I opened the door they separated themselves. Both of them had their hair very messy.

"Uh I'm really sorry, Charlotte." Mia said. "We just didn't have any other place because uh... please just don't tell anyone!"

"Oh- uh- alrigh! I'm so sorry for interrupting you guys! I just came to pick uh..." I looked around and grabbed my shoes. "This! I got to go! Just be careful!" I said and Mia blushed but Jimin kissed her again.

I closed the room door and laughed. I put the other shoes and got back to the garden. I saw a bit far from me Rose and Taehyung. They were looking at the flowers and talking while holding hands. I smiled and arrived at the place when Jin was.

We spent the entire morning reading. After lunch I had dance class. As if we were going to stay in this castle for some time I decided to ask my mom if I could continue my classes. Doing nothing all day was extremely boring.

At dinner time Jungkook didn't appear. I went to my room after that because we always met after dinner. He didn't appear either. I was getting quite worried because he never missed our meetings.