XX

A. N. Thank you for more than 700 reads🙏🏻 you guys are amazing! Ly

   -I kind of miss my classes. It's quite boring to do nothing in here. I love to read but it's getting annoying to do it everyday and all day- I said to Jungkook while we were in his office.
   -I can look for teachers for you but there's no other humans in here- he said- but I'll spend this day with you- he held my hand and smiled- what do you want to do first?
   -Hum... Oh I know a place we can go!- I said excited. I'll take him to the room with the piano!
   We walked downstairs.
   -Come it's this way- I grabbed his hand.
   I ran through the corridors. I'm pretty sure it's this way. After the library. We kept running but stopped in a white wall. What?
   -Where do you want to go?- he asked.
   -That room. With the piano.
   -What? There's no room with a piano in the castle. There is only a piano in the library.
   What? Did I imagine that room or is he lying to me? I know this is his castle and he knows it obviously but I'm very sure I didn't imagine it...
   -Do you want to go to the garden? I know you like it!- he asked smiling.
   -Alright, then...
   I have to talk with Chen. He was there with me too.
   Me and Kookie spent the day cuddling together. It felt so good. Since we arrived here it was like we didn't have time for us.
   -What classes do you want to have?- he asked when we were in the library.
   -Dance- I said- and maybe playing any instrument.
   He said he would try to find someone faster. And he did.
   In the next night in his office he told me he had find the right person. Someone knocked and opened the door. It was Chen. He was wearing a blue jacket with a white shirt.
   -Charlotte, Chen is going to be your teacher- he said and Chen smiled. I wasn't surprised at all because I knew Jungkook trusted Chen.
   -If you want we can start your classes right now, Miss Charlotte- Chen said.
   -Yes, of course- I said and then turned to Jungkook- I'll see you later- I said and he nodded.
   Me and Chen left the room in silence.
   -The classes will take place in the library as Master Jungkook ordered- he said in a serious way. Every time I speak with him he's like this.
   We entered in the library and he closed the doors. He took off his jacket and put it on the hanger.
   -Shall we start?- he asked. I nodded- then... would you like to dance Miss Charlotte?- he asked bowing.
   -Yes, Mister Chen- I bowed too and gave him my hand.
   He held my hand and my waist with the other.
   -You have to be closer to your dance partner- he said and pulled me closer to me. I blushed a bit because our faces were too close. He started counting- One. Two. Three. Four.
   He explained me some steps and demonstrated. Once I noticed it was almost 6AM. Quite late... or "early".
   -I think we should stay here- he said- tomorrow we'll continue.
    -Alright. Thank you- I said- hum, Chen?- he looked at me- there is a room with a piano in this castle, right?
   -Yes. But... as I told you before, only some people can find that room. It's very... special...- he said.
   -I thought I was getting crazy- I laughed- today I tried to go there with Jungkook and I couldn't.
   -Don't tell Jungkook about the room- he opened his eyes very much and was more serious than ever.
   -W-Why, Chen?
   -Just don't, okay?
   I tried no to insist so I just nooded.
   -Hum can I ask you something?- I asked.
   -Yes- he said.
   -Someday can you play that music for me, please?- he smiled and walked to the piano.
   -What about now?- he asked.
   I sat beside him and he started playing with his thin hands. The music was really beautiful. After less than thirty seconds a tear fell from my eye. Chen played with his eyes closed. He was really feeling the music.
   -Master said you also wanted to learn how to play an instrument- he said after playing the music- do you want the piano?
   -Yes. I guess. I would love to know how to play this beautiful music.
   -It's really beautiful- he said smiling and looking at the piano- I can teach you how to play the piano and how to play this song.
   -I'll be very grateful. Thank you, Chen.