XVII

I was looking down at my book when I heard two familiar voices speaking with Jungkook. I looked up and almost fell from the chair. I got up surprised.
-Yoongi? Hobi?- I screamed. They looked at me and their expression was the same as mine- what are you doing here!?- but why is Yoongi here? I thought he died.
-We talk later- Yoongi said and kept his chat with Jungkook. I just sat back and stared at them until they left.
-Are you okay?- Jungkook asked when we were alone.
-No... I don't want to talk about that now.
-Alright then... there will be a ball tonight but you can stay in here or on the room. I'm afraid I'll have to go.
-I'll go with you then.
-Are you sure?- he asked.
-Yes. Since the girls aren't here yet...- I sighed.
-I believe they'll come very soon- he kissed my forehead.
Jungkook called those girls again to prepare me for the ball. They prepared my bath again and my clothes.
-What's this ball for- I asked.
-It's just another ball, miss- Ashley said.
-For no reason- Summer added- vampires love balls and parties. There's one everyday.
-Oh- I said.
They finished my hair and makeup and left when Jungkook came.
-Are you ready to go?- he asked.
-Sure.
Downstairs there were a lot of people. They were all going to the big salon. We entered and everyone looked at us and bowed. Some people whispered some stuff I could not hear.
The music started and vampires started dancing too. A group of women approached us.
-Hello, JK, how have you been?- One blonde with a big cleavage that showed all of her chest asked.
-Who is she? Your new friend?- another asked.
Jungkook was going to talk when someone interrupted him.
-Sir, you have to come with me- it was Taemin.
-You can go. We'll take care of your friend- the blonde one said.
-I can stay with them- I said surprising him and myself. I didn't want him to go but I didn't want to be in the his way either.
-Are you sure?- Jungkook asked worried. I just nodded and saw him going away.
-Come, come!
The group of women took me to some chairs. We all sat. They were talking between them. I was just hopping the time would pass. I was terrified to be around so many vampires.
-So what's your name dear- the blonde asked.
-Charlotte- I said slowly.
-She looks very young!
-I believe your blood tastes amazing!- one said and her eyes were turning red.
-Stop, Megan!- the blonde one said- can't you see she's from master Jungkook?
-I was just scaring her a bit, Claire- Megan answered and rolled her eyes- if I were you I would be scared- she said and the other girls nodded.
-I heard he killed his last fiancée.
-She was human too.
I was feeling quite uncomfortable in there. Jungkook killed his last fiancée? They kept talking but I wasn't hearing. My face turned around and saw Yoongi and Hobi again.
-I have to do something- I said and got up.
I walked to them. Almost crying. Yoongi saw me and opened his arms to hug me.
-What happened? I thought you were dead?- I was now crying and hugging hum.
-I'm so sorry Char. I had to pretend my death or I would be killed- I looked at him- I'm a vampire now... and so is Hoseok- he was there too.
-Hobi- I hugged him.
-Hey, little sister... are you alright? Has Jungkook done anything with you?- he asked holding my face.
-No, Hobi. He's very kind for me. You don't have to worry- I smiled.
-What are you doing here?- Yoongi asked.
-I ran away... with Jungkook- they seemed surprised- I didn't want to marry Jin. I love another person.
-Who? Jungkook?- Yoongi asked angry. I nodded.
-He's dangerous, Charlotte- Hobi said worried.
-Don't worry. He's not. Not for me.
-How's mom and dad?- Yoongi asked.
-They're okay- I answered.
I spent the ball with my brothers. It felt good. Last time I spent so much time with them I was nine. Jungkook appeared again in the end of the ball. He took us to the third floor to the room.
-I'm sorry for not being with you. I promise it won't be always like this- he said kissing my shoulder.
-Don't worry... Kookie...- I said- I know you're busy. After all this is your kingdom.
-But you're more important than a kingdom- he held my waist against his body- never forget that I love you.
-I won't. I love you too.
He kissed me. A passionately kiss. I like when he kisses me like this. It was getting wilder when somebody knocked at the door. We separated and Jungkook spoke "enter". It was Summer with a glass.
-Here it is what you asked for your highness- she gave him the glass and bowed.
It was blood. He put the glass in the bed side table and came back closer to me.
-It's quite late. The sun is almost up- he said but held my waist again- so where were we?- he kissed me again.
We end up both without any clothes laying in the bed.
-Aren't you going to drink that?- I asked. He grabbed the glass and drank a bit of it- does it taste good?
-Not as good as the fresh one. But this is the best way.
-Aren't there any humans that you can drink their blood?
-They're called blood slaves.
-Do you have any?- I asked.
-I used to have... but not anymore.
He cuddled my hair until I fell asleep.