XII

Jungkook was still beside me when I woke up. He was sleeping. He looked so beautiful and innocent. So vulnerable. I sat in his lap carefully. He didn't wake up. I slowly held his face and then kissed him.

He turned us around and our positions changed.

"Good morning." He said with a sleepy voice and then kissed me.
   -Good morning- I said and smiled.
   He got up and flipped his hair. He opened the door and called Misses Smith. I think he compelled her or something but I didn't see because I covered my head with the sheets.
   He came back to bed and whispered into my ear:
   -Misses Smith prepared your bath.
   I got up and smiled to him. I took off his shirt and went to the bathroom.
   After a long shower I came back to my room. He wasn't there anymore. I dressed myself with Misses Smith's help and then left to breakfast.
   -Charlotte!- Mia and Rose screamed when they saw me.
   -Good morning girls!- I said and walked in their way.
   -We should talk- Mia said.
   -We really need to- Rose said.
   They took me to their room and then closed the door.
   -Now- Mia said.
   -You can start talking- Rose finished.
   -About what?- I asked confused.
   -We know that Jungkook slept in your room- Mia said.
   -Yesterday before we went sleep we went going to see how you were. When Mia was about to knock we heard things like I love you princess and I love you too- she said and I blushed so much.
   -And today early in the morning we saw him coming out from your room- Mia said.
   -You can tell us- Rose said- did you guys... did it?
   -Oh my gosh, no!- I screamed embarrassed and covered my face.
   -Oh don't be embarrassed in front of us it's something normal and we don't have secrets with each other.
   -But it's still weird talking about this- I said- and I'm not like you. I'll have to marry Jin not Jungkook- I said.
   I felt a bit sad just by thinking about that. In the end I'll marry Jin and left Jungkook...
   -I know, but you don't have to love your fiancé- Mia said.
   -Sometimes and in some countries kings have more than one wife so if a princess has more than one fiancé is not that weird.
   -Can we not talk about this now? Let's have breakfast!- I said.
   -I'm starving- Mia said.
   -You're always starving- Rose said.
   We went to the dinning room where everyone was. Jungkook too. I said beside him and beside Taehyung.
   Everyone ate in silence. I was looking at the window when I remembered something.
   -Father when will we go back home?- I asked.
   -Hopefully soon. But only if the vampire attacks stop- he said.
   After breakfast I had classes. Dance and sing classes. I really love to sing. When I was little I used to make shows to my family with my older brothers.
   When I went back to the dinning room to have lunch only Jungkook was there. I sat beside him and smiled.
   -Hey- he said- come meet me in the north tower after lunch- he said before Jin entered.
   -Hello, Charlotte- he said to me.
   -Hello, prince Jin.
   The rest of the people started arriving. During lunch the king and the queen talked with my parents while the girls talked with the little princess. Taehyung and Jimin talked with each other and with Jin. Me and Jungkook were in silence when I felt something in my leg. I couldn't look down the table because it would look wrong.
   I look at Jungkook and then realized it was his hand. On my thigh. He moved more and then his hand was under my dress. He held my leg. I bitted my lips no to let a sight came out of my mouth.
   -How are your classes going, Charlotte?- my mother asked.
   -W-Well- I said and stopped Jungkook hand under the table.
   He held my hand and smiled. When everyone finished their meal Jungkook was the first to left the room.
   I left as fast as I could and started my way to the north tower. I had no idea where it was. I walked in new corridors that I had never seen.
   I asked one girl and she gave me the direction. After a long way of stairs I arrived at the top. It was like a small room with like a chair made of stone. It had windows that were closed.
   I waited a bit until I started hearing steps. My head turned around to see Jungkook. I smiled when I saw him. He sat beside me on the stone and I smiled.
   -I have something for you- he said.
   He took a small box from his pocket and opened it. Inside of it there was a ring. It was very simple but gorgeous with a shiny little diamond on the top.
   -It's an enchanted ring just like mine- he showed me his hand- no vampire can compell you nor drink your blood- he put it on my finger.
   -It's really beautiful, Jungkook. Thank you - I said and kept looking at it.
   He put his arm around my waist and hugged me.
   -But why are you giving this to me?- I asked.
   -To protect you. From other vampires- he said.
   -Thanks- I said- Jungkook... hum... have you ever compelled me?- I asked nervously.
   -Why are you asking me that?
   -I don't know. I just thought that if you compel I wouldn't remember that you really compelled me.
   -I didn't- he said- I have never compelled you before- he said and kissed my head.

A. N.
Hii! Sorry for the small chapter but I really wanted to post something for you so here it is. Hope you like it
Mary