Chapter 1

Sherilyn Alvarez isn't a shy girl no she's the opposite of shy, a senior in high school with really bad grades and going to different foster families, yep she's the rebelious type the kind who doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything. She used to be a sweetheart but that all changed when her parent's died and she used to get bullied all the time. She had enough and changed the beginning of her senior year. Her younger brother is the same way and he's in the same grade they're also twins. But living with seperate families isn't easy for the two of them they make the families lives hard and miserable.

"Sheri you need to get up, we're taking you to see your new family. I don't even know how many families you went through cause I lost count" Leslie said walking into Sheri's room.

Sheri groaned and opened one eye, "Jesus the least you could do is leave me alone and let me sleep"

"That's not happening, be down in 10 minutes" with that said Leslie walked out of the room.

Sheri groaned again and got out of bed. She packed everything that she had and got ready to meet her new family. She went downstairs and ate some breakfast before leaving. They left and went to meet the new family.

"This family has a daughter who's a freshman and a son who is in the same grade as you. Please don't make this any difficult for me either, it's getting hard trying to find you a new family everytime you leave" Leslie said

Sheri just scoffed and watched as they passed the beach. The beach was always her get away where she could go to her thoughts. The ride was long but felt short and eventually they came to a stop in front of a beach house. The family walked out and greeted  them, "Hi, you must be Sheri Alaverz. I'm Lindsy and this is my husband Chase"

"Yep that's me" she said with a roll of her eyes.

"Why don't guys come in. Sheri my son will show you to your room." They walked in the house and Lindsy called her son, "Chase can you come out here please"

"What do you want Mom?" A boy that looked the same age as Sheri walked out of his room and into the living room. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes, he stood up at 6'2", he was lean and toned, muscles were well defined but the only thing is that he is the schools bad boy and popular boy. 

"Can you show Sheri to her room please"

"Of course Mom" Chase looked at Sheri and nudged his head to follow him. Sheri sighed and followed. She didn't realize that Chase stopped and she bumped into his back, she scoffed and glared at him, "A warning would be nice"

He turned and looked at her, she raised a brow and stared back, "What? Is there something on my face?" he just smirked and backed her against the wall placing both hands on either side of her head, "How is that you end up with me?" he asked with a smirk.

"That doesn't matter and it's none of your buiness. Either show me where the hell I'll be sleeping or I leave and find somewhere else to live" Sheri barked back.

"All bark but no bite. I remember when you were the shy, quiet and gentle type. What happened?" Chase asked giving her a soft look

"Things happen for a reason and people change. You're one of the damn things that happened to me and made me the way I am today" Chase's eyes darkened and he pushed himself closer to Sheri, "Watch it. That tone of yours can lead to some bad things"

"Oh I'm so scared" Sheri replied sarcastically then continued, "You're still the same asshole that I've known. Once an asshole always an asshole" Chase growled and pushed himself away from Sheri.

"Your room is that last door on the right" he said and walked to the room across from Sheri's. She walked to her room and opened the door and mumbled to herself she closed the door and put her bags down. On the left side of the room there was a bed with a picture above it next to the bed was a table and a night stand on the other side of the bed. There was a rocking chair in one corner of the room, there was sliding door that faced the other side of the house. Outside there was 2 chairs. There was another door that led to the bathroom in her room. (Pic of bedroom below)