Part 19 || "i have to speak to her"

Jed's POV

It's been a few weeks since what happened.

I haven't told anyone, and it's killing me.

I have so much anger and sadness inside of me that I just need to tell someone.

My band mates have been noticing how odd I've been with them lately but I just can't tell them, something's stopping me.

The only person I want to tell is Jade, but I can't.

I just wish I could kiss her lips once more. Stroke her think soft hair. Hear that adoring giggle of hers. See those gorgeous brown eyes once more...

Man I miss her...

Why do I feel like this? I've never felt the way I've felt with any other girl I've ever dated so why am I feeling this with her?

Maybe I should just hear her out, but at the same time what if she really was kissing him because she liked him?

But then why was she so upset that I saw?

Oh I don't know. I have so many questions.

"Hey man, everything alright?" My manager asked.

"Yeah yeah, why wouldn't it be?" I asked, lying to him.

"Well because you've been a little off today. Are you sure nothing's happened?" He asked again.

I wanted to tell him but I don't want it getting out to anyone just yet.

"I'm positive" I told him putting on a fake smile.

"Alright, well the guys need you in the writing room, they're having trouble coming up with song ideas" he told me.

I nodded and made my way to the writing room.

"Jeddd, we need help" Geth called as soon as I walked in.

"I heard" I said bluntly, taking a seat.

"You okay?" Luke asked me.

"Yes I'm fine, why does everyone think something's wrong with me?!" I half shouted getting annoyed.

"Well because you're acting strange. You have been ever since you came back from Jade's a few weeks ago..." Geth said.

"I don't want to talk about her" I said looking down.

They all sat in silence as they kind of realised why I was being weird.

Millions of thoughts ran through my head, then all of a sudden I got the best idea.

I grabbed a piece of paper and began writing down song lyrics.

Jade's POV

It's been 3 weeks since the whole Sam and Jed thing.

I was feeling a little better, but I still missed him like crazy.

I just wish he would let me explain, but I guess he never will.

However...

We are going to perform shoutout to my ex for the first time ever on xfactor tonight!

I am more than excited, this is the happiest I've been for a while.

"Come on Pez we have to leave!" Jesy shouted from the front door.

"I'm coming I'm coming!" Perrie said while running out from the bathroom.

"Okay let's go" leigh Anne said locking the door.

We basically ran out of the building and into our private taxi.

"I can't express how excited I am to perform this for the first time!" Perrie squealed in my ear.

"Oh my god me too!" The rest of us said in unison.

"The thing I'm scared of though is performing on high heels" Jesy said.

"Oh my god me too" leigh replied.

"We'll get the hang of it, we're bloody little mix!" Perrie exclaimed putting her hands in the air.

We all laughed at how positive she was about everything. 

We arrived outside of foundation studios and we were escorted in by security as there were loads of fans waiting outside.

We went to our dressing room and waited for our time to rehearse. 

Jeds POV

I opened my apartment door and stepped inside.

I took my coat off and hung it up.

Today was a good day, we actually got a song written down.

Well, I did.

I wrote about what happened with Jade and I... it felt good.

Good to finally get my feelings out.

I sat on the couch and turned the tv on, I clicked on xfactor and got comfy.

Jade's POV

It was almost our time to go on stage, we were all feeling about nervous.

"Oh my god I feel like I'm a contestant again" Perrie said fanning her face.

We all laughed and agreed with her.

"I one hundred percent agree, I've got actual butterflies" Leigh-Anne said.

"Me too!" Me and Jesy said in unison.

"Maybe it's just because it's a new single. Do you guys remember the way we were like with black magic?" Leigh-Anne pointed out.

"Oh yeah, that was horrible" perrie agreed.

"That was because we were away for so long though" Jesy said.

Before we could say anything else, we were called to the stage.

Walking up to the stage brought me back to what it was like back in 2011, it always does.

We were doing a different entrance from normal, we were entering in a car.

Dangerous I know but it'll be great in the end.

Jed's POV

I was watching xfactor, sipping a warm cup of tea while sitting comfily on the couch.

My heart then flipped as I heard the words little mix.

Just as I was about to change the channel before I would see Jade, they came on the tv.

They were escorted out a big pink car and they began singing.

I couldn't help but look at Jade.

It's been a while since i've actually seen her face, wow I've missed her...

As she began singing, it took me back to the day we first met.

When she was singing in the recording room, her voice was so angelic.

I feel like I was falling for her all over again...

I have to speak to her.