Part 11 || Corrie to Coffee

I woke up to Perrie screaming at me.

"Jade! Jade wake up!" She screamed.

I sat up immediately. "What?! What's wrong?!" I shouted back concerned.

"The bear! The bear Zayn got me! It's missing!" She continued shouting while searching about my room.

I didn't say anything. Do I tell her I threw it in the bin? Why does she want it back so much though?

"Have you seen it? I had last night and I woke up to this other bear that I-" I interrupted her.

"Uhm.. well Pez.. when I came in last night, I saw you cuddling the bear and I may or may not have tossed it in the bin and replaced it with a bear that a fan gave you.." I admitted.

"What? Why?!" She exclaimed running out my room and into the kitchen.

"Because I hate to see you upset! And I know you were sleeping but I know for a fact you were crying before you fell asleep. And to get over Zayn you need to get rid of everything that reminds you of him! I was doing you a favour" I told her.

"Well what if I don't want to get over him yet?! Have you forgotten what it's like to get over someone? It doesn't take a few days Jade!" She stated.

I didn't say anything. I just looked at the floor.

"Do you remember what you were like when you and Sam broke up? You were a mess! You dated for what? 2 years or something?" She asked.

"Just about.." I told her.

"Right. You didn't stop crying about him for about 2 months. Me and Zayn were a thing for 4 years! We were engaged! Think about how long it's going to take for me to get over him!" She shouted, close to tears.

"I'm sorry Pez.. I just wanted to help you through it.." I told her, still looking at the ground.

I didn't hear her say anything after that.

I heard a slight sniffle. I then looked up to see her standing there with her head in her hands sobbing.

"Aw Pez.." I said walking towards her before pulling her into a tight hug.

"I'm s-sorry for shouting" she managed to say through all the crying.

I shook my head. "Don't worry about it, I understand" I reassured her.

She cried into my neck and I began stroking her hair to calm her down. It didn't work.

We stood there for another 5 minutes until she finally broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"Thank you Jadey" she said smiling weakly at me.

I smiled back at her. "It's my pleasure. Now, why don't you go relax and I'll make you some cheese 'n' toast?" I asked her, also telling her at the same time.

She gasped. "Toast and cheese!" She said getting all excited.

I laughed a little. "Yes yes, now go relax and I'll bring it into you" I told her.

"Thanks Jade" she told me, giving me a friendly kiss on the cheek before walking into her room.

I then began making her breakfast, or lunch as it was almost noon.

Once I was finished, I did as I promised and took the food into Perrie. She was laying in her bed on her phone. Usual.

She looked at the door to see me bringing her food over to her. I saw her face light up straight away.

I laughed before giving her the food. "Enjoy" I told her.

"Oh trust me, I will" she said taking a bite of her cheese 'n' toast.

I smiled before leaving her alone to finish her lunch. I took a seat on the couch and switched the tv on.

I was watching the tv for about 30 minutes until I received a text from a unknown number that I immediately recognised.

"Hey, friend" I read.

It was sam.

I laughed slightly. You wouldn't think I'd want to speak to Sam again but he was one of the first proper relationships I've ever been in.

I'm not saying I want to get back with him or anything but he'll always have a place in my heart. Even if he is just a friend.

"Well hello there friend" I replied back.

I got a notification on my phone almost immediately.

"So, what're you up to this fine evening?" I read.

I giggled slightly at his word choice.

"I'm great actually. Just chilling catching up on  some Corrie" I messaged back.

"Gotta get some Corrie" I read.

"Well duhh" I replied back.

"Well, I don't suppose you'd like to go out for some coffee?" He replied back.

Not gonna lie that took me by surprise. I mean one minute you're having a casual conversation about Corrie which then changes to going out for coffee.

"Well coffee does sound amazing right now. Where and when?" I asked him.

"15 minutes at costa?" He replied.

"See you soon, friend" I replied before putting my phone down and going to get ready.