Part 17 || do i love her?

Jade's POV

I was taken aback when Sam kissed me I had no idea what to do or why he was doing this.

I was so shocked I didn't even step back, I was just frozen.

I immediately jumped back when I heard a familiar voice coming from behind Sam.

I felt my heart stop as soon as I saw who it was.

It was Jed.

"O-oh Jed.. I promise this isn't what you think it is" I stuttered.

"Save it.. I knew this was too good to be true." He said as he began walking down the hall.

"No Jed please!" I called, pushing Sam out the way so I was now out in the hall.

I watched him enter the elevator and leave.

I felt my eyes beginning to water as I stood still looking at the elevator.

"Well thank god he's gone" I heard Sam say from behind me.

"What?" I asked, kind of annoyed as I turned around.

"I knew you still liked me, we just needed rid of him" he said as he put his hand on my hip.

I was more than confused, he's never acted like this before.

"Sam you know I like him!" I half shouted, trying not to disturb the neighbours.

"Oh come on, we both know you're lying" he told me.

I removed his hand from my hip and shot him a glare.

"Listen, I don't know why you're acting like this or what you're doing but I'm going to find Jed" I said as I stormed down the hall.

"Oh please I heard you talking to Perrie, telling her how sad you were when you broke up with me" he said.

I turned round and gave him a confused look.

"How did you hear that?" I asked.

"I've been standing out here for about 20 minutes thinking about what to say to you" he told me.

"What?! What's wrong with you? And of course I was upset, it was a break up!" I shouted now more annoyed than ever. "But believe it or not, I broke up with you for a reason Sam and I've moved on so I think you should too" I told him before pressing the button for the elevator and building.

Jed's POV

I can't believe I've just saw Jade kissing her ex, I was really beginning to like her. Maybe even love her.

I knew having a chance with someone like Jade was too much to ask for.

I sat in my car just lost in my thoughts but was quickly cut out of them as I saw Jade run out her flat.

She spotted me in my car and quickly ran over.

I didn't want to speak to her but I also couldn't bring myself to drive away from her.

She knocked on the window and I put it down as I looked at the floor of my car.

"Listen... I know you probably don't want to hear this and I don't know how I'm going to get you to believe me on this but he kissed me. I had no idea that was going to happen..." she explained.

I had no idea how to feel.

"Listen, Jade. Just give me time to think about this okay" I said as I started up my car and put the window up.

I looked at her and saw her chocolate brown eyes filled with tears.

It broke me to see her like that and all I wanted to do was hug her, but I couldn't.

I put both hands on the wheel and I began driving away from her.

I saw her in the side mirror watching me drive away.

All I want to do is tell her it's okay, but then I remember what I saw.

It's weird because it's not like we're dating, we were flirting but that's just it.

Why am I so hurt? Do I actually love her?

-
Hi guyssss! Sorry I meant to post this yesterday but I didn't get round to it :/ but woo we finally have some drama going on:)

Also, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has voted, read and commented! It means so much, I genuinely thought I wasn't gonna get anywhere near 2k reads like what???
Love you all! I'm glad you all love this sorry so far😊

- R x