Part 22 || for her

Jed's POV

Me and Jade were both snuggled up on the couch watching a Disney movie, surprise surprise.

I loved how happy and excited she gets when she watches them.

And the way she sings along to every Disney song that comes on. It's so cute.

I looked down to see her head laying on my chest. Her eyes closed and faint snores escaping from her lips.

I adored how beautiful she looks even when she sleeps. I don't think she could  look ugly, even if she tried.

She's perfect.

I still can't believe that jerk Sam could treat her like that.

Seeing her that upset just made me want to kill him.

She's a princess, how could you hurt a sweet precious woman like Jade?

I got cut out my thoughts when she wriggled trying to get herself comfy.

As much as I wanted to keep laying here with her on the couch, she'd be comfiest in bed.

I slowly moved her off my body and stood up before picking her up bridal style.

I admired the strands of hair that made their way over her face. I also admired the way her mouth was slightly open and the slight snores coming from it. I admire everything about this girl...

I really do love her.

I made my way to the bedroom and rested her onto the left side of the bed.

I walked back into the living room to turn the tv off and to blow out the candles we had lit earlier.

Romantic right?

I slowly made my way back to the bedroom as it was pitch black and I had no clue where i was going.

I stripped to my boxers and got in beside Jade.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and slowly but surely fell asleep.

Jade's POV

I woke up from the sunlight shining in from the bedroom window.

I groaned whilst making myself sit up.

I rubbed my eyes which were irritated by the sunlight.

"Morning gorgeous" I heard a croaky voice say from the right of me.

I felt butterflies form in my stomach as he said the word 'gorgeous' with his morning voice.

It's pretty hot.

I turned to see Jed rubbing his eyes also as he tucked his head into the pillows.

"Shut the blinds would ya" he said covering his eyes.

I laughed before getting up and doing as he said.

"Why is it so bright today? It's December!" I said trying to prove a point, not sure what kind of point but a point.

I heard Jed chuckle as he emerged from the covers as the sunlight was no longer shining into the room.

He reached his arms out so I could climb in and cuddle him and I gladly accepted.

I felt so safe when I cuddled him. I feel safe whenever I'm around him.

He made the whole Sam situation feel so much safer, although I don't want them to ever bump into each other.

"What are you thinking about?" Jed asked while stroking my hair, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uh.. nothing. Just how much I enjoyed last night" I smiled as I looked up at him.

He kissed my head. "I'm glad".

We lay there in silence as my head rested on his chest and his hand continued stroking my now greasy hair.

I continued to think about the whole Sam situation.

I thought about what would happen if they actually did bump into each other.

Or what would happen if Sam splits me and Jed up for the second time?

Or what would happen if anything like yesterday happens again and I can't get a hold of Jed?

I don't really want to think about what would happen in any of those situations.

But what's really bothering me is why he's acting like this. He used to be such a sweet caring guy now he's just... different.

I jumped slightly as I heard one of our phones vibrate from the bedside table.

"It's mine" Jed said picking his phone up and reading the notification.

"Who is it?" I asked as I seen how concentrated he got.

He hesitated slightly. "No one babe, just Geth asking when we're next in the studio" he said.

He sounded slightly off but I let it slide.

Jed's POV

Me and Jade both lay in peace as her head lay on my chest and I stoked her soft luscious hair.

I couldn't stop thinking about the Sam thing.

What Jade doesn't know is when we were watching the movie, I messaged Sam on instagram.

I asked him to meet me at the shop him and Jade encountered at.

He hasn't got back to me yet but I just want him to stop doing whatever he's trying to do to Jade.

I heard a vibration come from the bedside table, also feeling Jade jump a little.

I looked at my phone to see a dm from Sam.

I grabbed my phone quickly so Jade wouldn't see.

"It's mine" I reassured her, keeping my hand on her head stroking her hair.

"Pft whatever, see you at 11." I read from my phone.

I lifted my hand from Jades head and began typing back.

"Who is it?" I heard Jades soft voice ask, kind of making me feel a little guilty that I'm doing this behind her back.

But I'm doing it for her.

-

Sup guyssss, I'm back with another (short) chapter :(:

Im so excited for the next few chapters! Get ready for some drama ya'll ;)

– R x