Part 15 || "do i still love her?"

Jade's POV

I woke up the next day with someone knocking at the door.

I yawned and stood up from bed wearing an over sized t-shirt with shorts.

I opened the door to reveal Sam.

"Oh hi, what're you doing here?" I asked confused as to why he was here so early.

"Hi, sorry I'm here so early I just want to talk about the whole press thing, can I come in?" He asked.

"Uh, sure" I said opening the door wider for him to make his way in.

"So, what about the press?" I asked closing the door.

"Okay well, I was worried incase that's ruined anything for you and Jed?" He asked.

"Um, no it hasn't. I mean he questioned it but he believes that it's not true and we were just there for a catch up" I told him.

"Oh, alright" he said.

"Why?" I asked more confused as I already was.

"Oh I-I was just wondering" he stuttered. "I just didn't want that to ruin it for you both that's all.."

"Oh, well thank you" I smiled, how sweet.

He smiled back. "Alright well, I should go because I need to get to the studio before Ashley gets angry" he laughed slightly. "See you around" he said before leaving the apartment.

Well that was strange.

Sam's POV

I was on my way to the studio when I noticed I was passing Jades flat.

The whole press thing has been in my head for a few days now so I wonder if I should visit and see if it's affected her in any way.

I looked at the time and seen it was 8:34am. I have 26 minutes to spare so why not get it off my chest.

I parked my car outside and entered the flat.

I pressed the door bell and waited for someone to answer.

As I was waiting, a million thoughts filled my head.

What if she thinks it's weird?
What if it has caused her and Jed to fall out?
Should I just leave it?

Just then, she opened the door.

She looked a little surprised that I was here.

We greeted each other and I explained why I was here and she let me in.

"Has the press thing ruined anything for you and Jed?" I asked, scared to know the answer.

"Um, no it hasn't. I mean he questioned it but he believes that it's not true and we were just there for a catch up" she explained.

I immediately felt my heart sink. I don't know why, that's the answer I wanted to hear.

"Oh.." I said.

"Why?" I heard her ask.

"Oh I-I was just wondering" I stuttered. "I just didn't want that to ruin it for you both that's all.."

"Oh well thank you" she said with a smile.

Damn I've missed that smile.

I forced a smile upon my face.

I then realised I still had to get to work.

Shit.

I explained that I had to go before leaving almost immediately. 

I left their flat and got into my car and just sat for a few seconds.

"Do I still love her?" I questioned myself out loud.