Part 4 || 'see you tomorrow:)'

Jed's POV

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed it out and saw a text from one of my band mates, Gethin.

"Hey Jed, where are you? It turns out we were supposed to record today and not tomorrow, I got mixed up"

"Crap..." I thought to myself as I stood up right away.

"I have to go, it was nice meeting you all" I said before saying bye to them and walking out.

I was gutted I had to go, I wanted to get to know Jade a bit more. Is that weird? Ugh, I don't know.

She just seems different from everyone else I've dated. She's funny, kind and of course drop dead gorgeous.

I guess it's okay since I got her number but it's not as good as seeing her face to face. Oh well, I'm sure we'll meet again sometime soon.

I exited the studio and got in my car and began driving back to my studio. 

Jade's POV

We all spent a few more hours in the studio, just talking as usual.

Zayn and Jake had left not that long ago so it was just me and the girls left.

"So Jade, now the guys are gone what do you really think about Jed?" Jesy asked me.

I looked at her then the other two, they were also looking at me with wide eyes waiting for me to spill my feelings.

"Oh come on guys, I've only just met him" I told the three of them.

There was a silence for a couple of seconds. All four of us staring at each other.

"Ugh okay fine" I gave in.

They all gathered around as I began telling them how I truly felt.

"Well, first of all, I think he's got a great sense of humour. He is sooo sweet and his accent is literally so amazing I love it" I began.

"Awww, okay" Leigh-Anne said. "Now tell us what you think about his looks" she winked.

"Oh come on do I re-" I got cut off immediately by the way they were looking at me. "Okay, okay fine" I told them.

"Well over all he is really really handsome. But, can I just say his hair, I've been wanting to run my hand through it aaaall day. It's like torture" I said.

"His structure is super hot to me" I winked at them, they nodded their heads agreeing with me. "But, what I find the most attractive about his looks is his eyes. They just stand out and I kept getting lost in them all day today" I said.

"Aww it's true! Our Jadey's in loveee" Leigh-Anne said.

"Stop saying that!" I whined. "He probably doesn't even like me back" I complained.

"Are you kidding me?" Perrie said. "I saw the way he looked at you when you were recording" She continued.

"Yeah I saw it too!" Jesy joined in.

"Really? What was he looking at me like?" I asked.

"Well, he looked like he was in love" Perrie told me making my heart flutter.

I blushed. Could he really be? No. He can't.

"I doubt it" I said.

"We're not kidding Jade! We saw it. He likes you" Jesy told me.

I sighed. "Whatever, I guess we'll need to wait and see. If he really likes me like you guys say, he'll try his best to speak to me" I told them.

They all nodded.

"I think we should all get going now, it's almost 9" Perrie said breaking the silence.

"What really?" Leigh-Anne said in disbelief.

"Yep, now let's go" Perrie said before standing up.

We all stood up after her and exited the building. Me and Perrie got in my car and drove to our flat. Jesy and Leigh-Anne did the same.

"So.. do you really think Jed likes me back?" I asked Perrie while keeping my eyes on the road.

"It's obvious Jade, but you don't see that. I get it, but just trust me, he totally likes you back" She told me making me feel happier. However, I still don't know.

I couldn't help but form a smile on my lips. "Thanks Pez" I said before arriving at our flat and parking the car.

We both entered the flat and took the lift up to our floor.

As we both walked through the door, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I shut the door and took my phone from my pocket to see a text from, you guessed it, Jed.

I smiled as soon I saw the name and read the text.

"Hey, sorry I had to leave so early, there was a mix up with the days, turns out we were supposed to record today and not tomorrow" I read.

I immediately began texting back.

"Don't worry about it, it happens" I sent. I wanted to type more but I didn't know what to say back.

He replied almost immediately.

"True, so, since I didn't stay as long I was wondering if you would like to meet up? So we can get to know each other a bit more?"

I smiled as I read the text.

"Oooh what are you smirking about?" I heard Perrie say as she entered the room.

"Nothing, just something a fan posted on Instagram" I lied.

"Hmm, okay whatever" Perrie said, knowing I was talking to Jed.

I started typing back once Perrie turned the TV on eating her crisps.

"I'd love that:) where and when?" I sent.

"Hmm, the coffee shop around the corner from the studio and tomorrow? That's the only day I'm not recording this week🙄" he sent back.

I got butterflies in my stomach. Tomorrow? That's so soon! But I guess I'm happy at the fact I get to see him again.

"Sure:) what time?" I typed back. I felt like I was being annoying with all these questions but I need to know what time to get up at so I can get ready ya know?

"4:30pm?" I read.

"Sure, see you tomorrow:)" I typed back.

"See you tomorrow:)" I smiled yet again before turning my phone off. I didn't want the conversation to end but I guess it had to at some point.

"I'm going to bed, see you in the morning" I told Perrie before standing up and walking into my bedroom, getting changed into my pyjamas and falling asleep.

Hi guyssss!! Sorry this is so late, I planned on updating it a bit earlier but I had to go visit my auntie and I didn't get back till late:/ but yeaaaah, thank you all for reading it means so much!!