Part 14 || Does he trust me?

Jed's POV

I was getting ready to go round to Jade and Perrie's apartment. I changed into a black shirt and a pair of black jeans.

I then shoved a pair of shoes on and walked through to the living room.

I called a taxi then I went on my phone for a bit.

I was scrolling down twitter, liking some tweets from fans. I then scroll past something, but I recognise someone from the picture.

I scroll back up to see Jade and some other guy. My heart flips as I read the caption.

"Has Little Mix' Jade Thirlwall forgave ex Diversity member Sam Craske?" I read in my head.

I read it over and over again until I hear a honk outside, which must be taxi.

I sigh and stand up with my phone and walk out.

I didn't know what to think, I was just on the phone to her and she didn't say anything about him.

Maybe it's just press sticking their nose in it... I don't know.

I exit the flat and get into the taxi. I tell the driver their address and off we go.

Jade's POV

It was now 6pm and we now had basically everyone up.

There was Jake, Andre, Aaron, Claud and practically everyone we know. It's like a really early house party.

I hear the door open and I turn to see Jed walk through the door. I smile and walk over.

"Hey" I smiled at him, again.

"Hi" he says back. "Soo, what happened to it just being me Jake and Andre coming over?" He laughs.

"Wellllll, we were in a party mood" I laughed back. "Do you want a drink?" I asked him.

"Sure" he smiled. "What you got?" He asked.

"Follow me" I instructed.

We walked into the kitchen and I let him choose a drink.

"We have Jack Daniels, some type of wine that Leigh-Anne loves and I don't actually know what else we have actually" I told him.

He laughed slightly. "I'll just have some Jack Daniels" he said before picking up the bottle and pouring it into a red plastic cup.

"So, how's the album going?" he asked me.

"Great actually, we just need to record one more song and that's us" I smiled.

"That's great" He smiled back. "I can't wait to hear it"

"Oh I bet you can't" I joked. "It's probably the best album yet actually" I admitted.

"Oooh, now I'm even more excited to hear it" he laughed, as did I.

"Oooh look at you two love birds" I heard Jesy say as she walked towards us.

I looked at Jed and blushed slightly.

"Oh shush, we were only talking about the album" I told her. "He's really excited to hear it" I smiled.

"I bet he's excited to hear your album" Jesy winked at me before walking off.

I laughed slightly. "She's always like that" I reassured him.