Part 6 || The Breakup

Jade's POV

I felt Jed wrap his arm around my shoulders. I smiled slightly as I turned to face him. He did the same.

I looked into his eyes, man they were so dreamy. I saw him slowly lean in as I began looking at his lips.

We were so close to kissing until I heard the front door slam. We both immediately jumped up and I looked at the door to see a sobbing Perrie.

"Pez? What's wrong?" I asked her.

She shook her head and ran down the hall and slammed her door.

"I should go..." I heard Jed say.

I nodded as I walked him to the door. I didn't want him too but he kind of had to.

We both said goodbye then I shut the door and walked to Perrie's room.

"Pez?" I said knocking her door. "Can I come in?"

I heard her silently sobbing. I slowly opened the door to see her crying into her pillow. I walked over to her bed and sat next to her.

"Perrie" I began. "Talk to me, what's wrong baba?" I asked putting my hand on her knee.

She looked up from her pillow. Her eyeliner and mascara all down her face. A few strands of hair stuck to her face because of her tears.

I stroked them out the way and tucked them behind her ears.

I hate seeing her like this.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Z-Zayn... he broke off the wedding and dumped me" she said breaking down into more tears.

My heart sank. I felt terrible.

"Oh my gosh... Pez I'm so sorry.." I said pulling her into my arms.

She lay her head on my legs and stroked her hair.

I felt tears come to my eyes as I kept hearing her sob. I really do hate seeing her like this.

After a few hours of Perrie sobbing her heart out and me silently crying as I tried to calm her, she eventually stopped.

"Movie night?" I asked her.

She nodded right away.

I wiped the stained tears from her cheeks before grabbing her hand and walking into the living room.

"Sooo, Clueless or Mean Girls?" I asked her holding up the DVDs.

"Mean girls!" She said trying to look excited but it didn't work. Her eyes were still red and puffy and there were still tears in them.

I smiled weakly and put it on then I grabbed the blanket me and Jed were using and I snuggled up with her and watched the movie.

Jed's POV

I woke up to my alarm ringing in my left ear, I must've fell asleep with my phone in my hand last night.

I was texting Jade, that's probably why.

We were talking about what was wrong with Perrie, she told me not to say anything to anyone or everyone will go crazy. Including Perrie.

I suppose everyone will find out eventually by putting two and two together but Perrie doesn't want to constantly be reminded of that at the moment and I totally understand that.

I jumped out of bed as I have to be at the studio by 11.

I put on a plain black t-shirt and a pair of black jeans then walked into living room and grabbed my shoes that were by the door.