Part 20 || Forgiven

Jade's POV

Me and the girls finished our performance and chatted with Dermott for a bit before making our way off the stage.

We got to our dressing rooms and just looked at each other with that "we just did that" look and screamed.

We formed a group hug and jumped up and down.

We do this after every performance actually, it's always surreal after we come off stage.

It's almost been 5 years, you think we'd be used to it but nope.

We gathered all of our stuff and made our way out the back.

We got into our car and the driver took us back to our apartments.

Me and Perrie hopped out the car and entered our flat.

We pressed for the elevator to come down and hopped in.

When we got out, I seen I face I've missed for ages...

Jed was here.

"J-Jed?" I said in disbelief as I thought I'd never see his face ever again.

"Jade.. hi" he said as he stepped closer forming a slight smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, as my heart began racing at 100 miles an hour.

"I want to talk.." he said looking down at the ground.

"I'll give you both um.. space" Perrie said as she walked into our apartment.

We both watched Perrie enter the apartment then focused back on each other.

I didn't know what to say, I genuinely thought I'd never speak a word to him ever again.

"Well, I had a whole speech prepared but seeing you has just wiped the whole thing from my head" he began as he laughed slightly.

I smiled slightly and looked to the ground.

"I've missed you" he told me.

I looked up at him.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, and I want to hear you out. I feel like such a dick head for not giving you a chance to explain" he told me.

"Wow.." I began. I was still shocked if you couldn't tell. "Well basically.. Sam came to the door and I thought it was you but clearly it wasn't. He then said he'd been waiting ages to do this again then he kissed me and then you appeared..." I said in under 5 seconds.

He looked at me and I could tell he still wasn't 100% sure if I was telling the truth.

"If you don't believe me I understand... it doesn't exactly sound like a believable story" I admitted.

"I believe you" he told me.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me"

"But-" I began before getting cut off by him.

"Jade, being without you this past month has been horrible. I really have missed you. I've not been the same and every one around me was noticing. I was short tempered, I didn't leave the house unless I had to go to the studio. I know we've known each other for a shot period of time but you do something to me and I don't know what it is" he told me, still keeping his eyes on me.

I didn't know what to say, every word that came out his mouth was exactly how I was feeling.

"I've missed you too" I told him, forming a smile upon my face.

He smiled down at me, making feel butterflies in my stomach.

We both leaned in and our lips connected.

I haven't felt this feeling in ages...

The feeling that you're floating, no one else around you but him.

We leaned back and I looked into his eyes.

Words can't express how much I've missed those eyes.

"Do you want to stay over?" I asked him with a cheeky wink.

A smile appeared almost immediately on his face.

"It'd be a pleasure" he smiled.

I giggled and led him into the apartment and straight into my room locking the door.

Our lips slammed against each other and we slowly made our way to the bed whilst undressing each other.

We got onto the bed and he leaned back out of breath.

"What if Perrie hears?" He panted.

"I used to hear her and Zayn all the time. It's time for some payback" I smirked before kissing his lips yet again.

This is certainly the best night of my life.

-

Hiiii guys! I'd just like to say thank you for all the comments, views and votes! It makes my day😌

Also wooo jaded is back boysss, hope you enjoy this short/cheeky little chapter😉

– R x