Part 8 || "its a date"

I looked away quickly and sat there awkwardly as I heard the group of boys stop their laughter. They all took their gaze off me and walked slowly towards the line.

I say them all.

Sam didn't take his eyes off me. He continued walking with the boys until he was out of sight.

I saw Perrie emerge from the crowd of people with our food.

"Hey, I just sa-" she began.

"Diversity? Yeah I know..." I spoke for her.

"Did they say anything to you?" She asked me putting her straw into her drink.

I grabbed my chicken nuggets from the tray before shaking my head.

"There was just a awkward stare, and a silence" I said.

"Damn... I mean surely he should be over you by now. It was a friendly breakup right?" She asked me.

"Yeah... but we agreed to continue speaking to see if things worked out. Do you know the amount of texts from me he ignored?" I said, getting slightly angry at the memory.

Perrie didn't say anything, she just ate her Big Mac and I ate my chicken nuggets.

We both just talked about normal things and ate our meal. Once we were finished, we tidied our table then grabbed the bags and walked out.

Of course with my luck, we excited the same time Sam and the boys were leaving. Amazing.

They were behind us, laughing about something Ashley said. Not sure what though.

You wouldn't think I would care, but I do.

It's kind of awkward when you're walking in front of your ex boyfriend who's with his mates and he promised you he would keep in touch with you and he didn't.

Even though we were literally just walking out a door, it seemed like it took ages as there was loads of slowly walking people in front of us.

Once we got past all the people, me and Pez decided to go home as it was getting kind of late.

As we were walking out the shopping centre, I looked behind me to see if the boys were still behind us.

They were all sitting at the water fountain in the centre talking to some fans. I think anyway. I sighed and looked forward again before we left the building.

A few hours later

"Pez I made us a snack for before we go to bed!" I shouted to Perrie from the kitchen.

I got no reply.

"Pez?" I said as I left the room.

Still no reply.

I began walking towards her bedroom, I heard sobbing as I got closer.

I knocked the door.

"Perrie?" I said as I opened the door to see her sobbing into her pillow.

She sat up and wiped her tears from her face.

"Awh Pez" I said in a sad tone as I walked to her bed and pulled her in for a sympathetic hug.

She sobbed and sobbed.

I really hate seeing her like this. Every time I see her cry now, my blood boils at the thought of Zayn causing her this pain.

I stroked her hair from her face as she lay her head on my lap.

"God, I'm such a cry baby" she said wiping more of her tears.