Part 23 || The fight

Jed's POV

After I received that text from Sam, I got ready to go greet him and I drove Jade home.

As much as I wanted her to stay, I can't have her find out what I'm about to do.

I sat in my car for 5 minutes contemplating if I should actually go through with this plan but all that was going through my head was Jade's safety.

I can't have him hurt her again like that, if he wasn't in public god knows what he would've done. From what I've heard, he's dangerous.

I got out my car and waited at the destination he asked me to meet him at.

It was pretty early so there wasn't a lot of people about, luckily.

After several minutes of waiting, I finally see Sam approach me.

"So Elliott, what do you want" he said bluntly.

He was wearing an all grey Nike tracksuit with matching white Nike shoes.

His eyes were bloodshot with bags underneath them.

He didn't look good at all.

"Listen, I don't want to fight or argue but I need you to leave Jade alone. You really upset her yesterday and I don't want to see her in a state like that ever again." I said sharply.

He chuckled while looking about. "Listen bud, you don't intimidate me" he said looking me dead in the eyes.

"I can say the same" I told him.

"I can do whatever I want, you don't have the right to tell me what to do" he told me.

"I'm not saying I do but if you love jade as much as you're implying, you wouldn't want to upset her as much as you have" I told him, showing a little bit of aggression.

He chucked again. "I just don't know what Jade sees in you to be honest. I'm trying to save her. Just you watch, you guys will break up and Jade will come running back to me because we were meant to be" he stated.

"You're insane do you know that?" I laughed. "You and Jade broke up years ago. She told me it was a mutual breakup so why are you just now getting uptight about it?" I asked, expecting an explanation.

"Listen mate, since me and Jade went for that coffee, I know both her and I felt that spark come back. Just you wait till you see what the future brings" he told me, getting angry himself.

I laughed slightly as I knew he was talking absolute bull crap. "Listen, I just came here to ask you to leave Jade alone, as I said, you must not really love her if you're saying these horrible things to her?" I said, trying to annoy him. It was working.

"You can't tell me what or what not to do mate, if I want to hurt Jade I'll hurt her. That's what she done to me" he told me.

I stepped a little closer to him. "I'm not leaving here till I know you're gonna leave her alone" I told him.

"Oh yeah? Looks like we'll be here forever" he told me. "Because I'm never leaving her alone"

I grabbed his tracksuit jumper by the chest. "I'll never let you hurt her, again" I told him through my teeth.

He pushed me back which made me hit my back off the wall. He came closer.