99

"What if he bails on me?"

"He won't"

"You don't know that y/n! What if he decides that he don't want to marry me anymore"

"Then that would be a Your personal problem"

"Y/N!" I chuckled and grabbed the brunette hands "everything is going to go fine...stop worrying ok. You're too cute to worry" she smiles at me pulling me into a hug. "I don't know what I'd without you by my side. Jesus Christ I love you so much" I smiled at her. I pull away.

"You look so beautiful I'm going to cry"

"No but look at you!, that dress looks so much better on you then on me"

"How did you know that I look better then you in this dress" she cracks "I tried it on to see how it looked on me...it looked pretty good and but it looks beautiful on you...I had to make sure that my best friend was the second best dressed in my wedding" I chuckled at her.

"Ok well let's fit you in this dress" I say she squeals. "Fuck this is really happening"

"Yes. Yes it is"

"I'm really getting married" her mom and grandmother helped her into the huge dress. "yes you are"

"I'm one step closer to meeting my goal"

"And that is?" I asked "making a family" she lifted her arms up as her mom went behind her and pulled the ribbon making her dress tighten around her waist.

"How do I look?" She asked "like a princess" her smiles widen "I'm going to marry my Prince Charming" she squeals.

I looked down at my dress and let out a sigh. "Y/n remember when we were little kids and we used to talk about our weddings" she asked walking to me. "Yeah?"

"And we made this promise that no matter who gets married first we will stay on each other side and be happy for one another" I nod "I am happy for you Jasmine"

"I know you're Are but I just want you to know that I'm here for you...your relationship with Dinah is complicated and I know that you want to settle down..and I Really really like Dinah But if you don't end up marrying her I will support that and be happy for you, and I will be there for you as you walk down isle to get married to that other girl" she smiles at me. "I don't think I'll be getting married anytime soon. Or even in the next 20 years so thanks for cute speech hun" I pat her shoulders as she playfully rolls her eyes.

"You're going to get married one day y/n maybe sooner than you think" she winks at me before turning around.

"Ok it's time let's go y/n" Jasmine mom grabs my arm. "Y/n please don't fall or trip John"

"Why do you keep saying that I'm not going trip"

"You suck at wearing heels" she pouts I chuckled. Before walking out.

_____

I wiped another tear that fell from my eye as I watched the two kiss. That should be me up there with Dinah.

I'm actually so happy for Jasmine. But things would be so much better if Dinah was here sitting next to me watching this moment with me. I wiped another tear off my cheek. The bride walks back down isle. I follow behind them with Jonathan by my side.

We were now getting ready for the dance. I wasn't ready at all. All I wanted to do now was eat a bunch of food and go to sleep. I've been wearing theses stupid heels all day and my feet hurting.

I had already changed out of that dress And into another one which I had to say that I looked pretty great in but sadly my heels went with the dress so now I have to wear them for the rest of the day.

Yay me.

I fanned myself. "Where are you guys going for the honeymoon again?"

"I already talked to you about this y/n I'm going to Paris" she chuckled "right...when will you be back"

"I don't know he didn't tell me...but hopefully longer then a week" she chuckles. Her eyes widen "it's time to dance let's go" she grabs my arm "Wait do I have to wear these heels"

"Yes!" I groan grabbing Jonathan hand. We get in the middle of the floor. I turned around and so did Jonathan our backs touching each other.

"Make sure you turn around at 3 I don't want to ruin Jasmine dance" I whispers "and make sure you don't step on my feet like the last time...I will literally punch you in the dick-"

"Shhh"

"I know you did not just shush-" I stopped talking as the lights dimmed and the music started playing.

"1" I whispered

"2"

"3"

I turned around and my eyes widen. Dinah was standing in front of me. "I learned this dance in a matter of 30 minutes, and I don't have a dick...and there is a slight possibility that I will step on your feet" she chuckles grabbing my hand and placing a hand on my hip.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to fix everything that fell apart"......