50

"What are you doing? What is this? It tickles" Dinah laughs squirming around in the bed. "SILENCE" I yell hitting her stomach with a whip. "OUCH! WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!"

"I'm sorry did I hurt you?!" I pulled the blindfold off Dinah's face "WHAT DO YOU ME- WHY DO YOU HAVE A WHIP THIS WASN'T APART OF THE PLAN!" I nervously chuckle "y/n"

"Yeah?"

"GET ME OUT OF THESE HANDCUFFS!"

"Dinah you said you'll try something new with me" I whined stomping my feet "YEAH BUT I THOUGHT YOU MEANT NEW SEX POSITIONS!" I pout.

"Can I put this in your mouth?" I asked picking up the mouth gag. Her eye widen "NO!" I groan "you're no fun!"

"Y/n get me out of these handcuffs!"

I lift the whip "I swear to god if you hit me with that whip again I will punch you"

"How can you punch me if you're handcuffed" I smirked raising an eyebrow. "Are you trying me-OWW!"  I hit her again.

"Dinah you're supposed to feel pleasure and pain" she glares at me "Am I doing something wrong? Do I need whip cream? Ice?" My eyes widen "we need CANDLE WAX!"

"NO! NO NO NO" I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my candle I blew it out before walking over to Dinah. "I will break up with you!"

"You love me to much to do that"

She groans "I will by you the puppy just please don't do this! I like the movie fifty shades of grey but that doesn't mean I like that stuff! I'll even buy you an engagement ring just don't burn me please!" She squirms.

"Did you just say you'll get me the puppy?" She nods frantically. I squeal jumping up and down "we're going to get ALEX!" Dinah lets out a scream my eyes widen "oh shit I'm sorry" I placed the candle down wiping the candle wax that was already drying up off of Dinah thigh.

"I swear I'm going to kill you"

I slowly took off one of the handcuffs as she eyed me. "What?"

She shakes her head "nothing...nothing at all"

I walked on the other side of the bed took off the other handcuffed quickly as I could. Dinah quickly grabs my arm as I try to run out the room.

"No!"

"HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I HIT YOU WITH THE WHIP"

I yelled as the whip hit my ass. "OUCH...do it again"

"Are you serious!".....

I need a life. I made a cover for my book forced to marry her

 I made a cover for my book forced to marry her

Came out better than I expected.

I'm sorry for this shitty chapter