46

Dinah p.o.v

"Look y/n I made your favorite pancakes- oh it's you" I rolled my eyes as she turn away putting the pancakes on a plate. Even though the food smelt so good I decided not eat anything that Jenna makes.

"why are you really here Jenna?" I ask she turns to me "excuse me?"

"Why are you really here? We both know you're not homeless" she smirks at me. "Oh Dinah. You really don't know shit" I rolled my eyes "I'm going to need you to stop being so friendly with my girlfriend"

"I don't want your girlfriend Dinah. But if I wanted her I would've been took her. Trust me it would be easy" she smiles. I clenched my jaw. "Stay away from y/n"

"How would you think y/n would feel if she found out that you're harassing me. Matter fact if she walks in right now and saw it herself." She smiles "I could just start crying and make up a bullshit lie and she'll believe every word that falls out my mouth" she smirks "Then Bye bye Dinah" she waves.

She turns around grabbing a lemon chuckling to herself. "Good morning baby" I felt arms wrap around my waist. I glared at the brunette before turning to Y/n. "Morning beautiful" I leaned in and pecked her lips.

"OUCH SHIT!" Y/n pulled away "Jenna? Are you alright?"

Y/n runs to the girl "nothing I just cut my hand. I wanted to make homemade lemonade for you guys"

"God that's a lot of blood"

"Dinah go get the first aid kit"

Jenna looks up at me as y/n grabbing a rag "yeah Dinah go get the first aid kit" she winks.

I huff walking upstairs......