93

I sat on the edge of the bed as Dinah threw her clothes in her suitcase. I watched her wiped the sweat off of her forehead, and even though she had a scowl on her face she still looked beautiful.

"Can we talk about this?" I asked.

"My flight leaves in 2 hours it takes an hour to get to the airport so no" I licked my lips then frowned.  She zipped up her suit case and grabbed the other one.

I've never been in this situation before. I never lived in a home with someone that I'm in love with. And yes I have let Dinah walk away before.

But she's the love of my life, I don't want to see her walk away anymore. I don't want her to be angry at me when she leaves. I don't know how I'm going function without her.

Vanessa leaves for college in a month, and when she's gone I'm going to be here all by myself. I'm not going to have anyone to talk to.

This totally sounds like the life I planned at the age of 10.

"Will you be back?" I asked she shrugs. I sigh "I need you to answer in words Dinah" she turns to me. "Probably not"

"Dinah please-"

"Y/n I didn't make this decision out of anger, this is what I want ok?" I looked down. "We can make this work"

"Now you want to make things work" I look up at her as she rolled her eyes. "Now that you see that I'm done with your shit you want to make things work, ok" she chuckles "this past week I've been trying to make it work y/n!, I thought that maybe if I told you the real reason we could finally come to an understanding" she zipped up the suit case.

"I will always have Aviana in my heart because I was once in love with her. But I would never forgive her for what she did. And I would never let her disrespect you, and I would never let her get in between us. I told you because I thought you would understand. You just assumed that I'm still in love with her, but I'm not. I don't think about her at all! Since you came back in my life the only thing I have been thinking about is you!, only you.

And yes I was wrong for telling you that I was waiting for you. I was very wrong for that. But I know you, and I know how you are. And I know how you react to things. And I knew that you were going to react this way but I didn't mthink it would go this far" she turns away from me grabbing her shoes.

"I told you that I was still hurt. And I'm scared that it would happen again"

"I would never do that to you"

"Yeah I know but that don't take away my thoughts. I have to go" She walks out the room. I quickly stood up following behind her.

"Do you really want to leave. I'm not mad anymore!"

"I'm sure of it"

We jog downstairs Normani stands up grabbing one of Dinah's bags. "Ready?"

"Yeah"

Normani walks out the house. Dinah turns to me. "Bye y/n"

I grab her hand and pull her into a hug. She tightened her arms around me. "Please don't go...Please I'm sorry ok, I'm really sorry" I felt tears brimming my eyes.

"It's only just a break y/n" she says in my ear. "Then leave a suitcase here leave something...I need to know that you'll come back"

She pulls back and cups my cheeks. She kisses my forehead. "I love you just give me some time" she backs away before grabbing her case and walking out......