39

"Get off me Dinah I have work" I groaned as she tightens her grip on my leg. "No! I don't want you to leave me!" She whines "Dinah"

"Y/n"

I sigh looking down at her. "I promise when I get back I'll take you out" she shakes her head. "Just stay the day with me. Y/n I leave next week I want to spend as much time with you" I squat down and wrapped my arms around her neck. She let's go and wraps her arms around my waist pulling me on her lap.

"Pleas stash" she mumbles in my ear. "Ok fine I'll stay " she kisses my fire head tightening her grip around me.

"Hey y/n when you get off of work can me and you go out" Dinah grabs the nearest thing next to her and throws it at Camila, making it her face.

"Ouch what the fuck Dinah why would you throw a..... vibrator? At me" my eyes widen "opps"
I hit her shoulder hiding my face in her neck from embarrassment. "Camila get out!"

"Excuse me?"

"Get out you're not taking Y/n away from me"

"What?"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

"Ow DINAH STOP THROWING SHIT AT ME!" I groan getting out of Dinah lap. And walking out the room. I picked up the vibrator off the ground. And walked down stairs. "Hey y/n what are those two arguing about?"

"Dinah think Camila going to take me away" I chuckled she bites her lip "you're sure you didn't have anything going on with Camila"

I huffed "why do you keep asking me that?!"

"Well you guys have been hanging out a lot. Way more than you should be. Dinah kind of feel replaced. You're with her ex girlfriend more than you with her it's just-"

"Are you hungry?" She furrows her eyebrows "I'm going to back a pizza...should we put pineapples on it?"

"Ew no pineapple on pizza do not g-OW!" Camila falls to the ground my eyes widen. I looked up at the top of the stairs. I raised my eyebrow at Dinah.

"What?"

"A textbook really?".....

I have writers block 😭 what should happen next?