87

"Are you ready yet? You're taking forever and I'm hungry" Dinah groans banging on the door. Y/n sighs as she sat on the toilet running her fingers through her hair.

"Ok Dinah don't be mad but, the other night I went to meet up with Camila and she confessed her love to me" y/n mumbles to herself. "I can do better than that...I want her to think that it really doesn't mean anything to me"

"Are you talking to yourself?!" Dinah asks through the door. "Just singing I'll be out there in a minute!" y/n shouts back.

"Um so Camila is in love with me Dinah it's no big deal- no that is a big deal" y/n groans before standing up. She looks up the the mirror and fixed her hair before replying her lipstick.

Ever since the other day the only thing that been on Y/n's mind was telling Dinah about Camila. Dinah was still pissed at Camila, so know telling how she would react.

But if y/n don't tell her that will just be another secret that could probably ruin their relationship.

Dinah has know before she finds out from someone else.

Y/n walks out the bathroom and into her room grabbing her heels from out her closet.

"Hey Dinah you in here?" Y/n turns around to Normani "I think she's down stairs everything ok?" Normani nods.

"Yeah everything fine, you look really beautiful by the way y/n" y/n smiles "thank you"

Normani walks out the room and jogs downstairs to see Dinah. "Hey" Dinah looks up at the brown girl. She gave her a small smile before placing her feet in her heels.

"Look I just want to say sorry about what happened the other day. You really did needed our help, and Lauren and I were being really selfish and made it about us again" Dinah sighs "it's ok I guess, I'll figure out something" she shrugs standing up.

"Lauren also said she's sorry And also Ally" Dinah nods again. "I know they had texted me already" Normani stood there awkwardly.

"You look beautiful also"

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself" Dinah chuckles.

Normani was wearing shorts and a sports bra. She raises an eyebrow "nice joke Dinah"

They both smiled at each other before pulling each other into a hug.

"Aww this is too cute" y/n says walking in they both pulled away. "Are you wearing my dress?" Dinah asked pointing to black dress.

"Yes actually I came to a conclusion that all your dresses looks better on me then on you" Dinah playfully rolls her eyes before walking over to y/n.

She grabs her hand "I have to say that you look extremely beautiful in that dress" y/n smiles at her. "And you look gorgeous" y/n says looking down at the red dress that was hugging Dinah perfectly.

Dinah leans into kiss y/n but she places a finger on the blondes lips. "You're going to smear my lipstick"

Dinah groans before backing away.

"Sorry...and I decided that I wanted to go all out on this date so guess what I got?"

"An helicopter?!!"

"Does this looks like 50 shade a grey to you? I'm not rich now" Dinah rolls her eyes. As y/n walks over to the door and open it.

Normani grabs Dinah hand and try's to pull the ring off her finger. "OUCH!"

"Sorry I thought that if I tried to yank it off it would help" y/n looks back at them. "Yank what off"

"Nothing" both Normani and Dinah says. Y/n furrows her eyebrows. "Right?"

"Tell her tonight" Normani whispers "I don't want too" Dinah backs away from Normani. "Do it"

Dinah turns to y/n before walking to her. Y/n grabs Dinah hand pulling her outside. "I got a limo" Dinah smiles at her girlfriend, gripping her hands.

"I love you so much, you didn't have to get this"

"Well you deserve it"......