59

I ran my fingers through my hair as I walked down the stairs. Camila and Jenna were already at the table having a small conversation with each other.

Do I really want to join this dinner?

I could eat later. I'm not really hungry. I turn around to see Dinah walking down. She walks right past me. "Y/n come sit down" I groan taking a seat at the table. Dinah is sitting across from me next to Camila, Camila sitting next to to Jenna. Lauren sitting next to me and my mom and sister is sitting at both ends of the table. "Are you ok?" I whispered in Lauren ear. She nods "yeah. It's always good to just let it out. It made me feel a little better, you did too" I smiled at her resting my head on Lauren shoulder.

"You really made pot roast?!" Dinah ask excitedly as she stared at her plate "yep...I know how much you love it" she smiles "ok so if she gets what she wants can I get what I want tomorrow?" I ask raising my head " it depends what do you want?"

"Um I want Y/f/m (your favorite meal)"

"Um how about no"

"What? Why not?"

"Because you didn't help me with the food" i huff "Dinah didn't either"

"She helped me with the groceries" I turned to Dinah who only just smirked at me. I pout rolling my eyes.

"Oh crap I forgot to get the drinks" my mom went to stand up but I stopped her "I got it" I stood up and walked into the kitchen grabbing the cups I walked back and placed the cups on the table. "What are you guys thirsty for?" I ask.

"Orange soda" both Jenna and Camila said. Camila looked at Jenna and smiled. I looked at Vanessa as she typed on her phone "I'll take what they're having" she mumbles. I looked at Lauren "Water"

"Are you sure?"

She nods "y/n" I turn to my mom "yeah?"

"You only have orange soda sweetie" I snapped my finger at her "oh I totally knew that" I chuckle "I just wanted to see if you knew that too?" I turned around going back into the kitchen I grab 2 liter and poured the soda in every bodies cup.

I put the soda away and walked back to my side of the table. "How about a prayer?"

"What's this in your pocket?" Lauren asks grabbing whatever that was in my pocket. My eyes widen. "Is these Xanax?" I snatched the bag out her hand and sat down.

"Y/n what the hell?"

"I swear to you these aren't mines" I say biting down on my lip "then who are they?" My mom ask I looked at Jenna who were smirking at me. "There Jenna's. She gave to me, I were supposed to throw them away but I lost track of time"

Jenna shakes her head "there's one thing to be a crack head y/n. But to blame me for you actions is just wrong...I'be went to rehab and I learned my lesson apparently you didn't" I open my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Both Camila and Jenna chuckle. My mom stood up "I'm going to get some air" she says walking out. She's going to call my dad.

Great.

I frowned looking down at my plate. Lauren grabbed my hand from under the table. I looked up as Dinah stared at me. I gave her a nervous smile. Nothing I can really do about this. I'm just hoping that Dinah will believe my words instead of Jenna's.

Dinah stands up grabbing everyone attention. She turns to Jenna and Camila and slaps Jenna right across her face.

She then grabs her by her collar. "DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT Y/N LIKE THAT IN HER OWN HOUSE AGAIN!" My eyes widen.

"DINAH WHAT THE HELL!?"

"OH SHUT UP CAMILA I'M SO DONE WITH YOUR SHIT!....I WANT BOTH OF YOU OUT THIS HOUSE!" Jenna holds on to her cheek. She stands up and walks out the house.

"Hmm I was expecting more from her" Lauren says shoving a potato in her mouth "your mom is a good cook by the way"

Camila glares at the tall girl. She grabs her plate and walks out the house. Not even five seconds later Camila walks back in "I left my phone" she mumbles grabbing it off the table then walking out.

I looked up at Dinah. A sigh left her mouth as I frowned "I'm sorry" she speaks before jogging upstairs.

Vanessa looks up from her phone. "Where did everyone go?" She pulls her earphones out.

"Do you think your mom can make more of this before she leaves?" Lauren ask.

I sigh "not the time?...sorry...I'll take this upstairs" she stands up "can have yours too?" I pushed my plate to her.

"Yo what happened? What did I miss?" Vanessa "a lot trust me".........

I want to cut my hair but my mom won't let me 🙄

I can't wait to move out and go through college so I can do what I want whenever I want, without her permission.