44

"Hey Y/n! Come In with us!" Jenna yells I looked up as Dinah arms tighten around my waist "what's your problem?" I asked turning to her "she's here"

"Dinah she's only going to be here for a couple of months. Time is going to go by fast. And I swear that if you get to know her you'll like her. She's a cool gal" she shakes her head "I'm not making friends with the girl who use to be physically and emotionally abusive to you" I tilted my head to the side "she never hit me" she groans "but you said she did!"

"No I said she almost"

"But she could've" I frown "but she didn't"

"I'm not arguing with you about this y/n. She treated you wrong, I don't understand why you even agreed into letting her stay here"

"Because I forgave her Dinah. It's been 5 years since everything happened. I learned to move on." I sigh "I'm not going to make you be friends with her. I just want you to make it less obvious that you hate her" I chewed on my bottom lip.

Dinah looked over at the pool "oh great she's looking over here. hurry up and kiss me"

"Are you seri-" she cuts me off by pulling me into a kiss.

*****

Camila p.o.v

"What do you think they're talking about?" Jenna ask making me look over to the couple. Dinah looked annoyed.

"I don't know. They're probably having a disagreement"

"Do you think it's about me?"

"what?"

"Do you think they're arguing about me. I heard my name several times over there"

"I don't know" I looked at her to see she's staring at me. She walks closer to me. "Didn't you and Dinah use to date right?"

"Yeah? Why?" She shrugs "nothing just asking. But y/n's ok with you two hanging with each other?"

"Yeah"

She bites her lips "so why do Dinah have a problem with me hanging with y/n" I shrug as she steps closer to me. "She knows what you did to y/n"

"But I'm a change person" she frowns "wait do you still like her!" She laughs "what?! no! of course not I just want to fuck with Dinah" I raised an eye brow "what? It's funny" she grabs my hand from under the water.

"You have soft hands"  I smiled nodding "i use a lot of lotion" she chuckles. "And you're really pretty by the way" I felt heat coming up to my cheeks. "Really?"

She moves a piece of hair out of my face, putting it behind my ear. "Yes" she looks back over to Y/n and Dinah. "Aww she's trying to make me jealous" Jenna chuckles "watch this" she gets climbs out the pool walking over to the couple.

"Hey y/n!" Jenna looks back at me winking. Dinah rolls her eyes as the two pulled away. "Come in the pool or I'm gonna have to make you" y/n chuckles. Jenna places a hand on y/n shoulder.

"We were in the middle of something"

"Whatever you guys have the whole day to kiss....come on y/n" she grabs her hand. Pulling her up. Dinah rolls her eyes once again.

Jenna picks up y/n. Both me and Dinah eyes widen as y/n squeal. "Oh my god put me down!"

Jenna runs over to the pool "NO!" Y/n laughed before screaming once Jenna threw her in the pool.

Dinah huffs and stands up grabbing her towel and stomping into the house.

"I can't believe you would do that!" Y/n yells. Jenna laughs "YOUR FACE" y/n laughed with her as Jenna got back in the pool.

She jumps on my back "can I get on your back"

"I mean you're already on.." I trailed as she chuckles. "I told you that would make Dinah mad...god she so easy"......