70

"Wow look at that ring doesn't it look beautiful" I asked pointed to the small ring through the glass. "It looks alright...isn't that an engagement ring?"

"Yeah" I looked at her "looks nice can you help me find that bracelet y/n we don't have time to look at silly rings" I frowned as she walked away from me.

I don't even know how the bracelet looks like. Sighing I turned around and followed behind Dinah. "Yeah. It has diamonds all around it" she shows a picture on her phone.

"I'm sorry miss but we don't have it here...but we do have something simila-"

"Thank you for your help" Dinah walks out the store. "Sorry about her" I say to the lady for running out the store and catching up to Dinah.

"Every kiss begins with my ass" she mumbles "It's Kay" I corrected "it's not the time y/n"

"Baby chill why do you need the bracelet so badly?"

"I want to get my mom something for Mother's Day and she said she wanted that exact bracelet and I can't find it anywhere" she huffs. "We'll find it ok don't worry...let's just get home and eat, and gets some rest" she pulls me into a hug.

"What are you getting your mom for Mother's Day?" She asks "a hug and a kiss" she pulls away and raises an eyebrow at me "Really?"

"Don't judge me but she love my hugs abs kisses"

"Y/n give her something great like a car"

"Does it look like I have the car money" I rolled my eyes she chuckles "no but I know you do" I shrug.

I do. I have money for a lot of things. A nice job can get you a lot of things.

"I'm thinking of getting her a trip to the Barbados with daddy of course" she smiles "that's nice"

"Hey maybe your mom and Dad can go too it'll be nice and they can get closer"

"Maybe"

She grabs my hand pulling me along. "Jessica getting married in 2 weeks"

"Ok and?"

"We're going"

"Y/n I don't want to go. Weddings are so boring" she groans "go by yourself"

"No we're going together to show our support" she huffs. "And I think we should be thinking about marriage too"

She turns to me. "Can we talk about this later..the M word tires me out" I frown As she walks away.

I turn around going back into the jewelry store. "Hi what can I help with again" the lady ask.

"Well"......