80

"Psst Dinah" I whispered plucking the blonde noes. She scrunches up her face before turning around. "Are you up?" I asked. She didn't reply. I let out a sigh before getting out the bed and walking out the room. I jogged down the stairs and walked out after grabbing my keys.

I got into the car and started it before pulling off. My phone buzzes in my pocket I grabbed it and looked down to see it was a call from Camila.

Answering it. I put it on Bluetooth "Hello?"

"You are 5 minutes late are you coming?"

"Yes I had to make sure Dinah was all the way sleep..I wouldn't be surprised if she woke up right after I left" I sighed.

"You don't have to come if you don't want too"

"No I'm coming"

"But you don't have too I forgot to um wash my carpet?"

"I'm already in the car I'll be there in 5 minutes" I ended the call.

Once I got to the  beach...I went near the doc. Camila was sitting on the bench. I walked over to her. "Hey"

She looks up and smile "hi" I sat down beside her. She turns fully to my rubbing her hands on her jeans.

"Soooo" I trailed off she sighs "I'm sorry that I was acting like a bitch the last time we saw each other. What me and Jenna planned was super childish. I just wanted to impress her. I wanted her to think that I was capable of doing all of the things that she do on a daily basis" she frowns "I also wanted a distraction because through out the years of knowing you and being best friends with you I started to" my eyes widen "no don't you finish that" she frowns and looked down.

"I can't ignore the fact that I love you" I sighed looking up at the sky. "I love you so much and I know you're not going to leave Dinah for me but I just wanted you to know that" I bite my lip placing me head in my hands.

"You said that you wanted to hear and see me forgive you....Camila this wasn't part of the plan" I groan.

"I know and I'm sorry"

"What am I supposed to tell Dinah?" I sit up. "Don't tell her anything at all she hates me" I looked at her as she gave me pleading eyes.

I stand up "I have to go" She grabs my arm "Wait does that mean we can't be friends anymore?" I licked my lips.

"Camila I love you and I will always love you. As a friend of course but I don't think we should" She frowns. She let go of wrist and stood up.

"I shouldn't have never told you" tears brimmed her eyes. "Don't cry over me...I know you're going to find someone who's going to love you for you, who's going to be-"

"Don't give me that cliché shit y/n this isn't a book or movie"

"What I was saying is true you will find someone" a tear falls down her cheek. "I-I have to go" she walks past me.

"Camila wait up" she jogs away from me. Leaving me standing by myself.

Great.......