8. The demanding, naughty brat...

Thanks for all the support...

No blah blahs...

Directly to shot. 8:

Pragya is crying uncontrollably because of the horrific, dealy nightmare she had... She keeps on blabbering non stop and not at all listening to any of Abhi's consoling words too...

Abhi panicks on seeing Pragya worrying and getting restless like this and his heart bleeds on seeing her devasted state... But Abhi felt an unknown happiness inside him, as someone is there, other than his buddy purab and his sister Aaliya, to worry and care for him...

Though Abhi gets scared that pragya will hate him, after knowing the truth... Chances are there as she will forget him after regaining her memory, Abhi felt very bad about that....

Abhi doesn't know how he will  live a life without Pragya, as he got attached to her a lot... But his broken heart wants to enjoy the happiness till that time and want to be with pragya ...

Unable to control Pragya's cries and blabberings, Abhi pulls her closer and seals his lips with hers

Unable to control Pragya's cries and blabberings, Abhi pulls her closer and seals his lips with hers.... The kiss is not any deep, passionate kiss, but a big promise by abhi that he won't leave her at any cost...

Pragya gasps in shock at the sudden assault... She frozes for a second and her mind is not at all in a control to register her what is going on around her... All she can feel is a soothing relief for her pained heart...

But pragya came to her reverie when abhi parts apart without proceeding further and deepens it with full of passion... All of a sudden, pragya's eyes welled up shedding fresh tears...

Abhi cups pragya's face and wipes her tears...

Abhi: I said na fuggy... Dont cry okay... Nothing will happen to me as you think.... Its really hurting to see you like this... See... Im before you na... Don't get scared and don't cry okay...

Pragya: You... You...  You will be fine right...

Abhi: Absolutely... There is no men born till now to kill me... Abhishek mehra is a dangerous man and no one can near him so easily... So, dont worry about that...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... Really... I thought you are a comedy piece... A scary cat... But you are feeling as if you are a strong and brave man... Too much confidence hun...

Abhi: whaatttt 😬😬😬😬😬... Come again... Pragya.... Dont make me angry??? Do you know who am I???

Pragya: of course... Mr. Abhishek Mehra... You are my husband... Who else???  Why are you behaving as if you are some terrific don??? Dont act as if you are that dangerous man AP...

Abhi ruffles his hair to calm him down as pragya has started to eat his brain again...  He doesn't want to reveal his  identity to pragya in the hospital and he doesn't want pragya to get scared ...