33.Defeating the Black Kingdom

First Person POV:

After the day Mamoru and I talked, we became closer. I was happy. I was currently listening to "Must be Nice" by Nickleback. When I was heading to the secret head quarters still listening to the song, I got a message to meet them at the park instead. But when I got to the park instead I find Mamoru making me super confused. Mamoru noticed me and sighed.

"Guessing you got the same text huh?" He asked causing me to nod.

"Good you two are here." Minako and Usagi say in unison as they walked towards us with the others.

Mamoru and I look at each other and sigh at the exact same time. As soon as the girls got closer to us, Usagi began to explain the plan on destroying the black kingdom.

****(😱😱😱) Time Skip brought to you by the rainbow****

It has been a few days and we found where the dark kingdom was hiding. So we decided to head there. But when we got there, we decided to split up. Mamoru and I went a head while the others stayed back to fight the knights of the black kingdom. We get outside of the cave and see none other than Queen Metallica who is now free. She turned Mamoru evil causing me to stab him and then myself. I couldn't bare to be without him. Little did I know but Queen Metallica took both Mamoru and I and basically ate us like a giant but in a pinky smoke form.

***

I wake up and realise where I was. I began to freak out until I saw Mamoru laying there. I didn't know what to do until I noticed my Crystal starting to glow. The Crystal helped us escape from the this wicked queen.

After a while of trying to defeat Queen Metallica, Mamoru woke up. He help me defeat this menace of a queen back to hell. Which was perfect.

A/N: Sorry if I had cut a lot of important stuff in this chapter. Also sorry for not updating in a while. Hope you enjoyed.