4.More Trouble

***three days later***

(Y/N)'s POV:
I left my house to head to school. As I walked to school, I see Mamoru-chan kissing someone that looks way to young for him and that looks a few years younger than me. I roll my eyes and continue to walk to school. As I continue my way, I saw the guy that turned my little brother into a monster. I sigh as I saw him land right in front of me.

"What do you want?" I ask him as I walk past him.

"Well I was going to turn you into one of those creatures but I think I rather watch one chase you and take your energy." he says making me think he needs to get a life and that I have no idea why he said that.

Then out of nowhere he created a creepy looking creature and it began to chase me. I begin to run as fast as I could until I trip and fall into something/someone. We both fell to the ground and see the weird mask dude. I smile and he smiles back. We both get up and I see Sailor moon with him. She was glaring at the guy and me, making me frown sadly. She then sees the creature and defeats without help from the others. I sigh and thank them. I then begin to walk away until Sailor Moon stops me and slaps me across the face for no reason. I sigh as I then watch her walk away. I roll my eyes making me think that there will be trouble between us for no reason. I then begin to walk to school before I'm late for class. Making me frown sadly cause I hate being late for class and appointments.