28.Worry

Mamoru's POV:

I look for (Y/N) every where but I could not find her. This wasn't like her. She never run off especially because of her younger brother. (Y/N) loves her little brother, Thomas; She never wants anything to happen to him like what happened to her. I continue to run down these streets looking for until I see the police drive by and gun fire. My face dropped and ran towards the noise. I get to the area and see someone run from an abandon building. I was confused at first but then ran into the building worried that person could have (Y/N) in there. As soon as I ran into the building, I began looking up on the higher levels and the main level but there was no sign of her. I then check the basement and that's when I found her sitting in a chair not moving. My heart dropped and I run up to her. As soon as I got up to her, I begin to look for a heart beat. I look for a little while and I soon find it. It was slow but it was enough to give me hope. I quickly untie (Y/N), pick her up and run her out of the building. The police, the medics and (Y/N)'s mother sees me holding her. The medics ran to me with the wheeled cot. They take her from me and put her on it. They walk off and the police and her mother walk over to me. I was about to cry. Who did this to her? The policed asked me how I knew where she was.

"How did you know where she was?" One of the officers asked me.

"I didn't. I saw someone with blonde hair wearing some dark outfit run out of this building. I thought maybe that person could have taken her and hid her in here. I wanted to make sure. When I found (Y/N), I was going to cry because she wasn't moving. I went to check if she had a heart beat, she still does." I say worriedly.

"Mamoru loves my daughter. He would never hurt her. But there is one person that would want to hurt her." (Y/N)'s mother said making me think could she be right.

"Who?" The officer asked.

Her mother looked at me and I sighed.

"Usagi Tsukino. She doesn't really like (Y/N) that much. She beat (Y/N) up when (Y/N) and I were just friends at first. I dated Usagi but broke up with her after she hurt someone I care for a lot." I say making the officer nod.

The officers leave and I went into the ambulance with (Y/N) while her mother drove there.

***

After a long quick drive to the hospital, we get out of the ambulance and watch them wheel my girlfriend into the hospital. I couldn't help but worry. Is she going to be ok? Will she remember everything? My mind kept racing with thoughts until I saw (Y/N)'s mother. She ran over to me and asked how (Y/N) was doing. I told that she is right now in the emerge right now. I don't know what to do. Her mother and I sit in the waiting room for an answer until the doctor came out from emerge. walks over to us and frowns.

"Who is Miss (L/N)'s parent?" The doctor asks.

"What's wrong is my daughter alright?" Mrs.(L/N) asks with worry.

"She has eternal bleeding again, Mrs.(L/N). We are trying our best to save your daughter but right now it is difficult." He says making me worry even more.

"What do you mean try? How difficult is it to save a life. Got damn it. (Y/N) is not quitter and I know this because she never quits taking care of her brother when her mother and father are at work. You go in there and you save her now." I say pissed.

The doctor looks at me and glares daggers at me.

"Who do you think you are?" The doctor asks me.

"Mamoru Chiba." I say sighing.

"Wait Chiba? Your family is rich. Oh alright. I will go save her now." The doctor says before running off.

I sit down and begin to worry more about (Y/N) now. I hope she is ok.