32.Talking

First Person POV:

I walked out of the Hospital sad that Mamoru wasn't here. I missed him so much. The girls and I walk to the bus stop and begin to wait for the bus. As we waited at the bus stop , Makoto, Usagi, Rei, Ami, and Minako all begin to talk. I sighed as they were not including me with their conversation. I mean I am the moon princess but I would also like to help fight for this world too. They continue to talk while I just stand there doing nothing like an idiot until a motorcycle pulled up. The girls and I look at each other and then to the motorcycle and the guy who was on it. The guy then took off his helmet to reveal Mamoru. My eyes went wide. I never knew he had motorcycle. Actually I never knew a lot of things. Which is odd. Mamoru stood up, lifted the seat the motorcycle and pulled out another helmet. He walked over to me and handed it over. I look at him confused but then took the helmet and then we both walked over to the bike. The girls look at me and I look at them with a shrug. Mamoru got on first and then I followed after. I then held onto Mamoru tightly as he drove off. I panicked and was terrified of this thing. I wish I could go home and turn back time. I am in way over my head. After a couple of minutes, we stopped at a park making me super confused.

"Mamoru what are we doing here?" I ask him confused.

"I thought you might want to talk. You know about everything. That's if you want." Mamoru says looking at you with a slight smile.

"Alright. For starters, why didn't you come visit me in the hospital? And Are you seeing Usagi again?" I ask now feeling insecure about myself.

Mamoru sighed and frowned. I knew it was true. Usually when people here those questions and frown because it is normally true. I sigh and then frown.

"(Y/N) I have reasons that I didn't come see you in hospital and I am not seeing Usagi. I have been helping her and the other scouts with coming up with a plan to get your family back. Your mother was heading to the hospital with your brother a couple of months ago while your father came to see me because he doesn't trust me around you. But he never made it to my apartment. So I called your mother and she began to freak out. I then heard a scream on the phone and then it cut out. I got Ami to track where your mother was and as soon as we did, we quickly ran there but your mother and brother weren't there. I am sorry. Some of the reasons I never came to visit you was because I felt like you would hate me for the Black Kingdom took your family but I also went looking for them." Mamoru says looking down.

"Are you telling me the truth? Cause I have a hard time believing everything at this point. Mamo-chan, you had made me feel insecure and lonely and unloved. I thought you were cheating on me with Usagi. Besides I would never hate you. I love you Endymion. I would do anything to just be with you. My father never trusts the guys I have dated before we reunited together. So you don't need to worry. I promise you." I say now calming down.

Mamoru smiled and walked over to me. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back.

"I love you too, Serenity. I will never lie to you. I promise." He said and then with that we had shared a kiss.

The kiss was passionate and perfect. I am glad we talked and I am glad for the truth. I love him and nothing will ever change the way I feel about him. We soon pull away and I look at him with a glimmer in my eyes. Mamoru smiled even more and just hugged me so close to his chest. I hugged him back again and smiled to myself. Nothing can be more better.