3.School

2nd Person POV:
You wake up to your alarm clock and you frown. You get up out of bed and put on your new school uniform. You sigh as you put your hair into a braid. After you finished getting ready, you left your room and head downstairs. You sit at the table and begins to eat eat breakfast. After you finished breakfast, you left without saying goodbye to your family. You begin to walk to school bored not wanting to go to a japanese school again. As you kept walking you bump into someone running. You look at the person and see a man with black hair and deep blue eyes. You smile at him and he smiles back. He helps you up and then runs off. You smirk to yourself and then head to school.

***at school***

Yoi finally get to school and you smile. You quickly head to the office and they showed you around and to your class. You look around the classroom and bow. You introduce yourself and then go straight to your assigned seat that was given to you. You begin to listen to what your teacher says making you sigh since you learned what they were learning three years ago. So you didn't really pay attention.

***massive time skip: after school***

You left school as soon as the bell rang. You smile as you walked home looking at the wonderful scenery. As you walked and looked at the scenery, you bumped into someone. You sigh as you felt them grab you instead of letting you fall. You look up to see the guy who was running this morning. You smile.

"Thank you." you say happily.

"No problem. I'm Mamoru Chiba." he says making you smile happily.

"(Y/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet you Mr.Chiba sir." you say making him laugh.

"You can call me Mamoru." he says making you nod.

"Well I should get going, Mamoru. But it was noce meeting you. Bye." you say as you run off blushing from embarrassment, since you did say something that made Mamoru laugh.

​​​​You run home and head inside. You give your mom your grade from just for today. Your mother knew you would get a grade today and that your great would be really good. You then head upstairs as your mother goes to the kitchen and makes dinner. You go to your room smiling about your first day of school.