21.Just a Chat....

First Person's POV:

I get to the park where Minako, Rei, Ami, and Makoto wanted to meet. I look around and see a beautiful fountain. I walk over to it to see the girls were waiting there for me. I look at them and with an awkward smile if I may add. The girls smiled back as soon as they saw me. I sigh.

"What do you four want to talk about?" I ask looking at them.

"Well we want to know what you want to do with Usagi. I mean Usagi had always tried to keep you and Endymion since the past but it never worked." Minako said sighing.

"What do you mean? Usagi is Usagi. I don't want to do anything to her. I don't care what she does but in the end she can't control anyone's life. Besides from what I remember she tried to work with the Negaverse in the past. So I don't really care."  I say looking at all of them in the eye.

"Never thought you say that Princess." Ami says shocked.

"I agree with Ami." Rei says.

Makoto and Minako nod in agreement. I sigh and just look at the ground.

"May I please go now and please do not call me princess. It makes me feel weird." I say looking back up again.

"Alright. And you may go. Wait before you leave why don't you explain to us why you are acting so weird?" Rei says glaring at me.

I sigh and frown.

"Alright. They're four reasons. One, I never asked to be the princess. Two, Usagi is hiding behind that tree over there. Three, I almost did something this morning with Mamoru that I would have regretted later. And Four, I wish my life wasn't so complicated." I say before storming off.

I left the girls in shock as I went back home while texting Mamoru to meet me there to hang out. Man I really chats and lectures.