29.What had Nephrite Done?/The REAL USAGI!

WARNING!: IF NEPHRITE PERSONALITY SEEMS OFF TO YOU! THEN I'M SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I AM VERY SORRY! PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE ME! ALSO MASSIVE PLOT TWIST IN HERE!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Mamoru's POV:

I sit down and begin to worry more about (Y/N) now. I hope she is ok. I need to find out who did this to her. I continued to think for a while until it hit me. 'SHIT!' I thought. I quickly stood up and left the hospital with (Y/N)'s mom yelling right behind me.

***

I ran all through Tokyo until I get to Usagi's house. I see Usagi standing with the other scouts talking. I glare at Usagi and begin to stride right over to them. Usagi noticed me and smiled. She ran over to me and hugged me.

"Mamo-chan I miss you. Please come back to me. Leave (Y/N) and be with me instead!" Usagi said as she kept hugging me.

I push her off me and glare at her. Usagi looked at me shocked and scared.

"USAGI WHAT DID YOU DO (Y/N)!?" I shout at her.

Usagi sighed and frowned. She looked me in the eyes and then smirked.

"I did what I had to do to get you back. I mean that girl is nothing more than a loser and a imposter. So I cut her and shot her. She was in the way of what I wanted. Which was YOU, of course." Usagi said smirking.

Ami, Minako, Makoto, and Rei all look at Usagi shocked.

"Usagi this isn't like you." Ami said frightened.

"Of course it doesn't sound like her. Because she isn't me." Someone said behind me.

We all look at the person who spoke and it was Usagi. What how could that happen? Two Usagi's? What has this world come to.

"Wait how is this possible? How are there two Usagi's?" Makoto asks.

"Because I'm not the real Usagi." The imposter said as she transformed into Nephrite.

Everyone gasped and were shocked that Nephrite was the one who did it. He played a really good convincing Usagi.

"Now that I have all of you together. I can destroy you!" Nephrite says as he begins to get ready to fight all of us.

Usagi tapped my shoulder and mouthed 'go to her'. I nodded and quickly left but before I did I say the Police. They look at me and pull over. They get out of their vehicle and walk up to me.

"We talked to Usagi and asked her a few questions about what happened. She even agreed to a lie detector test. She passed with flying colours." One of the officers said to me.

"I went to go talk to her to ask her if she hurt (Y/N). But she wasn't home. She went somewhere with her friend, Ami, Minako, Makoto and Rei. Do you think someone was pretending to be Usagi?" I ask blinking a couple of times.

"We have a hunch that there is someone but we're not sure at this moment. Until then be careful on who you trust." The other officer said making me nod.

I watch the police get back into their vehicle and I sighed with relief. I continued to walk back to the hospital instead of getting a ride. But before I could cross the street, someone grabbed my shoulder. I turn around and noticed it was Usagi.

"The Real Usagi or Nephrite?" I ask.

"The real. I have been on a mission because Luna wanted me to find the real princess. Actually I have no beef with her. Plus you two look way more cuter than me and you ever did. Plus she is around your age. I may love you but I only love you as a friend." Usagi said smiling.

"Wait how did Nephrite pull this off? Then again I don't want to know. So how long have you been gone for?" I asked curious.

"About four months now. I came back today. I was looking for the Princess all over the world. I'm glad you and the other scouts found her. I'm also glad that you found each other." Usagi says smiling.

I give a small smile and then frown.

"Did you and the scouts defeat Nephrite? Don't forget he is one of my knights." I say causing Usagi to frown.

"He got away." She said causing me to get angry.

I nod my head and then begin to walk towards the bus stop. I decided to just take the bus to the hospital. Nephrite what did you do?

________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Hey guys sorry I have not been updating for awhile. I have been really ill, which made me end up in the hospital for the past few weeks. I will be trying to update from now on. So yeah. I hope you guys are enjoying the book. Also would anyone like to be editor for this book? Just comment below or just pm me. How you guys are enjoying the book. And I am sorry if Usagi sounds a bit evil in this book. Well Anyways I hope you like this chapter.)