8.Fears

Second POV:
It was the end of the day and you were happy since you could just rush home and avoid everyone but you were wrong about today. As you were rushing home, Mamoru's girlfriend walked in front of you and pushed you to the ground. You look up at her and frown.

"Hey that wasn't funny." you say trying to get up only for Mamoru's girlfriend to kick you making you stay down.

You look up at her and sigh.

"I'm guessing you saw Mamoru kiss me?" you say looking at her in the eyes.

Usagi's​​ eyes widen as she looked at you. She didn't know that her Mamoru would kiss someone like you. She then got angry and began to kick you and kept calling you mean names. As she kept doing that your fears have been finally coming true. You begin to cry as she kept kicking you.

***1 1/2 hour later***

After an hour and a half, Usagi stopped kicking you and then looked down at your kind of frail body lye there. She laughs at you and then glares.

"Stay away from my Mamoru-chan. He's mine, GOT THAT?" Usagi said making you look at her with watery eyes.

"Who are you?" you ask while nodding your head slowly.

"Usagi Tsukino. And you better stay away from Mamoru or else!" Usagi says and theb she walks away.

You slowly get up in pain and begin to head home. You have now new fears but you also have those other fears still that had already came true today. You were not looking forward to run into someone who is a few years younger than you.