25.Hiding Away Pt 2

First Person POV:

I was walking to the library with my little brother. As I walked towards the library with him, I begin to think of my dream from three nights ago. Man why did I have that drink. I continued to think about the dream when I heard someone screaming making me snap out of it. I then feel a hand tucking on to my arm. I look down to my little brother and he is trying to pull you towards the opposite direction of the library.

"Thomas what are you doing and why is everyone screaming?" I ask.

Thomas then began to point and I followed where he was pointing at and saw a woman that was completely pale greenish magenta skin and demon eyes. I was about to scream when I felt a hand go over my mouth. I was about to freak out until I heard Minako's voice.

"(Y/N) don't scream. We need to get you out of here. So please for our sake princess just follow us. Makoto has your brother. So let's go." Minako said.

I nodded and then began to run with Minako, Rei, and Ami. I was starting to get scared when the greenish magenta woman kept chasing us with ice flames shooting out of her hands and mouth.

***2 hours later***

We get to a place and hide in there. Man what the hell is that thing. I noticed Usagi was watching Mamoru as he walked over to me. I rolled my eyes and just sat down holding my brother close to me. Mamoru sat beside me and smiled. I sighed and just glare slightly.

"You know you should probably pay more attention to everyone else's life than mine and my brothers." I say looking down at my brother.

"I will always protect you and your brother first. But I will take care of the people after. I always need to make sure you are safe."

"Mamoru I love you but I will always be safe. Just go help the people right now." I say kissing his cheek.

Mamoru smiled and nodded. He then leaves with the girls to save the people. I then decide to go sit against the wall with my brother still in my arms sleeping. I soon fell asleep beginning to dream.

Mamoru's POV:

The girls and I have been trying to destroy this creature from the Negaverse. I then notice Usagi doing something random making her destroy the creature. My eyes go wide and I sigh. Maybe one day Usagi and (Y/N) will become friends.